Yesss! She’s in production today!!!

mirtheil

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ecoboost
Seeing everyone's mileage make me feel like I'm neglecting mine. Got it on 12/31 and only have 150 miles.
Sponsored

CCII

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang
Seeing everyone's mileage make me feel like I'm neglecting mine. Got it on 12/31 and only have 150 miles.
That
Geting a new Mustang is a great way to start the new year! This could start a whole new realm of New Year resolutions!

mirtheil

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ecoboost
Geting a new Mustang is a great way to start the new year! This could start a whole new realm of New Year resolutions!
I'm just glad to be back in a Mustang again. This is my fourth. I previously had an 86 coupe, a 90 LX hatch, and a 95 GT coupe.

Pkvir

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium-PP1
I'm just glad to be back in a Mustang again. This is my fourth. I previously had an 86 coupe, a 90 LX hatch, and a 95 GT coupe.
I owed a 92 notch 5.0 and a 94 GT. Wish I still had the 92.

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Stang GT Premium, 22 F150 XLT Sport, 07 Tacoma
Guys, are the trunk struts supposed to push the trunk wide open when you open it? Just watched a video of a guy on YouTube just hit his button and the trunk pops fully open. Mine doesn’t. It just pops, then you have to lift it up. Hmm???

Sponsored

CCII

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang
Guys, are the trunk struts supposed to push the trunk wide open when you open it? Just watched a video of a guy on YouTube just hit his button and the trunk pops fully open. Mine doesn’t. It just pops, then you have to lift it up. Hmm???
Mine is like yours. It pops just a little bit, then you have to lift it open. Once it is fully open, then it stays open without further. assistance.

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Stang GT Premium, 22 F150 XLT Sport, 07 Tacoma
Mine is like yours. It pops just a little bit, then you have to lift it open. Once it is fully open, then it stays open without further. assistance.
Ok cool. Maybe the guy put diff pistons on it

food_fanaticz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue GT Premium
Both my s550s it pops and i have to lift. Made no sense for me to have a remote when it doesn't open and i have to lift anyways.
I agree. I can remote start my car but I can't have a trunk that automatically opens fully? :crazy:Yah stupid thing to complain about..but not when you got hands full of shopping bags and no way to open the trunk except putting everything down it's annoying lol

Sponsored

Strokercrate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT 400a Black Accent.
I agree. I can remote start my car but I can't have a trunk that automatically opens fully? :crazy:Yah stupid thing to complain about..but not when you got hands full of shopping bags and no way to open the trunk except putting everything down it's annoying lol
Add to that the actual button you push on the back of the car isn't on the trunk so you can't press and pull but have to press move hand then pull. Pistons that would open once unlatched would allow that to make more sense.

Strokercrate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anyone on the fence about selling? The values are so high and the way my lemon replacement worked I could make a pretty dang good chunk.

TBH I have been tempted.

CCII

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang
Anyone on the fence about selling? The values are so high and the way my lemon replacement worked I could make a pretty dang good chunk.

TBH I have been tempted.
I am still having way too much fun with mine!

Strokercrate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am still having way too much fun with mine!
Same. When not driving I heavily think about it. Then I drive and think heavily about not doing it. But near 7k profit is really weighing on me and pushing me to do it.
Sponsored