Sponsored

Yesss! She’s in production today!!!

food_fanaticz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue GT Premium
sooooo….quiet start isn’t that quiet. i honestly hear no difference lmao

yeah they just loud! :cwl:That’s why even though I have scheduled quiet start in the mornings I keep the garage closed and remote start to be considerate of the neighbors LOL. Then when I’m on the road I switch it to sport😄

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Stang GT Premium, 22 F150 XLT Sport, 07 Tacoma
yeah they just loud! :cwl:That’s why even though I have scheduled quiet start in the mornings I keep the garage closed and remote start to be considerate of the neighbors LOL. Then when I’m on the road I switch it to sport😄
lolol don’t poison yourself with carbon monoxide 🤣🤣🤣

CCII

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang
Week one saw 650 miles. Luck that she came in the Friday before the holidays🙂! Had 400 of those with the top down before the cold front hit. First and second gear certainly propel when you want it to move.

Sponsored

food_fanaticz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Week one saw 650 miles. Luck that she came in the Friday before the holidays🙂! Had 400 of those with the top down before the cold front hit. First and second gear certainly propel when you want it to move.
woohoo:handsinair:

lolol don’t poison yourself with carbon monoxide 🤣🤣🤣
LOL I switched to track exhaust today and wondered why I wasn’t always driving in this exhaust mode like you lmao

Gnatsum21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Former: GT 21 Roush Twister Orange RIP | ECO 2016
My neighbor's F-250 needs those exhaust gadgets..good lord is that thing loud. I passed on AE.. too many moving parts, wonder how long it lasts until it quits working.

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
woohoo:handsinair:

LOL I switched to track exhaust today and wondered why I wasn’t always driving in this exhaust mode like you lmao
Yup my routine is to get in the car start it up and flick the mode switch up to my mode where I have it set to literally everything normally but has comfort steering and track exhaust.

food_fanaticz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My neighbor's F-250 needs those exhaust gadgets..good lord is that thing loud. I passed on AE.. too many moving parts, wonder how long it lasts until it quits working.
Nothing lasts forever, won't think about the what if's and wonderings...I'll just enjoy my Mustang until the day I can't anymore and when I can't I'll do a ugly cry 😭:giggle:

Yup my routine is to get in the car start it up and flick the mode switch up to my mode where I have it set to literally everything normally but has comfort steering and track exhaust.
Routines are good. I just washed and waxed my car, after driving two hours on Thanksgiving I got bird shit, bug guts and who knows what else splattered all over my car lol. Again sitting pretty and like new again...won't last for sure, but it's always a nice feeling, like I did a good thing when I'm done lmao

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing lasts forever, won't think about the what if's and wonderings...I'll just enjoy my Mustang until the day I can't anymore and when I can't I'll do a ugly cry 😭:giggle:

Routines are good. I just washed and waxed my car, after driving two hours on Thanksgiving I got bird shit, bug guts and who knows what else splattered all over my car lol. Again sitting pretty and like new again...won't last for sure, but it's always a nice feeling, like I did a good thing when I'm done lmao
gotta try that meguiars hybrid ceramic wax. came out real nice on mine!

Sponsored

food_fanaticz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gotta try that meguiars hybrid ceramic wax. came out real nice on mine!
I don't have anything to rinse down the car afterwards since I live in apartments, no access to a hose for running water. I guess I could go to a self-car wash, but it's easier for me to use a no rinse wash and wax where all you need is a gallon bucket of water, and just wipe with a microfiber afterwards. I also have a spray wash and wax waterless, but your car can't be too dirty to use so I usually do the no rinse wash first.

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
got my tint today! gotta give it five days to fully dry and cure the guy told me. looks like they made a lot of streaks so it’s gonna be a lot of cleaning on my part ugh. i’m terrible at cleaning windows let alone that back one lol. gotta wait until it fully cures to touch it though. but came out nice! and it was buy one get one deal so now i can bring my tacoma and get a rear tint free!

97E9292D-C8F1-4BD6-9098-31FD27CC703A.jpeg

0F49E0D7-A04E-4D9D-B906-B771B2E4993D.jpeg

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium Coupe, 2020 GT350 Heritage
sooooo….quiet start isn’t that quiet. i honestly hear no difference lmao

Did you check to make sure the time schedule on quiet start is actually set for that time of day? Quiet start may be "on" but not set.