Sponsored

Yesss! She’s in production today!!!

Gnatsum21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Former: GT 21 Roush Twister Orange RIP | ECO 2016
Now for the finance room where they’ll try to sell me an overpriced extended warranty
Once you're done, choose a different Ford dealer, if possible. Get your car serviced, etc. somewhere else. I would.

Jnaszty559

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gerardo
Vehicle(s)
2005 mustang v6
For the order status what does dealer contact tbd mean ? And when did you guys get that status changed to a date ?

Strokercrate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT 400a Black Accent.
eh i garage mine. lol no need here.

anyone else confused by auto climate! never had a car with it. so majority of the time mine is set to like 72 or 73 heat wise since it’s chilly out…most of the time it comes from defroster. does this mean the defroster is running, like the ac compressor? ac isn’t lit but isn’t that what defroster area ventilation is, uses ac to help unfog windows? just trying to figure out if that’s running and wasting gas lol
I never run Auto. The only car I had that seemed to do it to my liking was my 2017 Maxima. I don't like outside air coming in and auto will auto overide my recirculation every few minutes. I have found work arounds and that is to keep the AC engaged and just turn the temperature to what i want. AC wont kick on unless the inside air gets hotter than the setting.

Sponsored

Strokercrate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT 400a Black Accent.
Now for the finance room where they’ll try to sell me an overpriced extended warranty
They are probably trying to get and hoping you will walk on the deal. It was probably all deliberately done as the ADM are so high right now if you walk they will mark it up 1000s more than your price that was agreed upon order. Its another play of the bait and switch dealers and salesmen play.

Do you have a copy of your signed order? And a copy of the sticker downloaded from ford? Are any of those items on either?

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Miguel
Vehicle(s)
2021 mustang Ecoboost
They are probably trying to get and hoping you will walk on the deal. It was probably all deliberately done as the ADM are so high right now if you walk they will mark it up 1000s more than your price that was agreed upon order. Its another play of the bait and switch dealers and salesmen play.

Do you have a copy of your signed order? And a copy of the sticker downloaded from ford? Are any of those items on either?
I was able to pull up my actual sticker and emails. Unfortunately the best I was able to get was 1,500 over X-plan. Atleast I got a free kill switch out of it. Thanks for your support y’all

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Stang GT Premium, 22 F150 XLT Sport, 07 Tacoma
mileage check!!! what’s everyone at!? i’m at about 565 miles after 9 days so far lol got her with 19.

food_fanaticz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue GT Premium
So my car finally arrived and I excitedly head to the dealership only to find the dealer is playing stupid games.

1. they claim ford is no longer doing Xplan even though I have it in email that the dealership is doing X-plan
1b. The invoice they brought out did not include my $500 deposit.
2. They have added crap to the car I didn’t ask for. Some kind of alarm, vin etching & 3m door guards
3. They brought out a ‘fake’ window sticker that contained my vin and vehicle info but had a higher price

This is wild, I was afraid something like this would happen.
That is definitely a lie for #1, I know because I got x plan pricing on mine and dealer I went to honored it when I got my car and this was 3 weeks ago. Ford is still accepting these plans what liars, it's up to individual dealers to accept these plans they are not required to. That being said, if this dealer didn't accept x plans they shouldn't have told you when you ordered they did. That dealer is shady. Sorry they treating you like this.

Sponsored
OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lol you beat me how is that possible haha I'm about 530 and this after almost 3 weeks. :clap:at 21.5
i actually just checked ford app..585 today total miles lol

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Miguel
Vehicle(s)
2021 mustang Ecoboost
That is definitely a lie for #1, I know because I got x plan pricing on mine and dealer I went to honored it when I got my car and this was 3 weeks ago. Ford is still accepting these plans what liars, it's up to individual dealers to accept these plans they are not required to. That being said, if this dealer didn't accept x plans they shouldn't have told you when you ordered they did. That dealer is shady. Sorry they treating you like this.
Yeah I definitely knew it was a lie, they were acting really shady. I went with them because they knew the most about X-plan but that didn’t work out so well. Glad it’s over and I got my car.

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)