Sponsored

Yesss! She’s in production today!!!

food_fanaticz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue GT Premium
alright boys i’m up to 410 miles since getting her monday at 19 miles 🤣
god i LOVE adaptive cruise control!! its amazing. even with a 6spd, you’re mainly rockin on a highway in 6th anyway, so it’s perfect, absolutely love it. got a max of 24.4mpg today on a full tank goin an hour away tonight. by the time i got home and it was mixed a bit with regular city, i was down to like 23.8. not bad. about 120-130 mile trip, i’m like halfway between quarter tank down and half tank. not bad. says like 190 miles to E.
:clap::like: 400 miles in 5 days haha
Sponsored

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Stang GT Premium, 22 F150 XLT Sport, 07 Tacoma
So now I’m in the process of trying to find a place that will tint my rear three windows. The one place by me today give me all sorts of different tint types Ranging from $200 up to almost $500. Crazy. Plus I don’t want to leave my car with someone for an entire day to tint it. I don’t trust anybody yet with my brand new car ya know? so i may just hold off a bit. guy i used for my s197 was good, and it never faded. but he’s moved to a further location and i’d have to leave it there. idk why nobody does mobile tinting ugh i’d rather it done at my house.

food_fanaticz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue GT Premium
So now I’m in the process of trying to find a place that will tint my rear three windows. The one place by me today give me all sorts of different tint types Ranging from $200 up to almost $500. Crazy. Plus I don’t want to leave my car with someone for an entire day to tint it. I don’t trust anybody yet with my brand new car ya know? so i may just hold off a bit. guy i used for my s197 was good, and it never faded. but he’s moved to a further location and i’d have to leave it there. idk why nobody does mobile tinting ugh i’d rather it done at my house.
$500 seems pricy for just the 3 rear windows. I may also get my windows tinted. I'm getting PPF and ceramic coating done next month. I have to leave it for 3 days :crying:

Gnatsum21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Former: GT 21 Roush Twister Orange RIP | ECO 2016
I used "Tint World". Chose the "Ultimate" package. In and out in under an hour. Very happy.

vivint-snapshot-2021-11-19-113507.png

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
$500 seems pricy for just the 3 rear windows. I may also get my windows tinted. I'm getting PPF and ceramic coating done next month. I have to leave it for 3 days :crying:
500 was for this 3M ceramic tint that’s apparently insane….so i was like no thanks. he kept telling me the cheap $200 one would fade over time…but in 2014 i spent $125 to tint 3 windows on my s197 and it never faded or turned purple, so i will have to go back to that guy, just sucks he’s so far away. and yeah i’m not doing that stuff. i’m gonna wash and wax soon, get some parkway bugs off the front lol. the cars gonna get chipped no matter what, happens to all cars…PPF is nice, but i looked at an 18 GT before i got mine that had it…yeah its great, but when the PPF gets a rock chip, you cant touch it up…its just plastic thats all ripped up and looks pitted and ugly

Sponsored

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I used "Tint World". Chose the "Ultimate" package. In and out in under an hour. Very happy.

vivint-snapshot-2021-11-19-113507.png
wish i had a place by me like that

CCII

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang
500 was for this 3M ceramic tint that’s apparently insane….so i was like no thanks. he kept telling me the cheap $200 one would fade over time…but in 2014 i spent $125 to tint 3 windows on my s197 and it never faded or turned purple, so i will have to go back to that guy, just sucks he’s so far away. and yeah i’m not doing that stuff. i’m gonna wash and wax soon, get some parkway bugs off the front lol. the cars gonna get chipped no matter what, happens to all cars…PPF is nice, but i looked at an 18 GT before i got mine that had it…yeah its great, but when the PPF gets a rock chip, you cant touch it up…its just plastic thats all ripped up and looks pitted and ugly
Getting mine tinted for $300 (five windows).

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Getting mine tinted for $300 (five windows).
illegal in nj for fronts and i don’t feel like being even more of a cop magnet here. good deal for you though.

also just saw my first rock chip boys! not even a week lmao. and it’s on the drivers side quarter panel like near the door. something must’ve bounced up. gotta get me some touch up paint which i am absolutely horrible at so ugh. sucks. anyone got any tips?

18286BB8-CE84-43FF-BEF3-0963F538BE99.jpeg

711C312A-7A05-4D7F-9A88-2DDCCF9E0E1C.jpeg

Last edited:

Gnatsum21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
... gotta get me some touch up paint which i am absolutely horrible at so ugh. sucks. anyone got any tips?
Nope, I just ordered Motorcraft Touch-Up paint from Amz. Don't have a chip yet.. but it's going to happen sooner or later. All you need is a steady hand/wrist when you put it on. If you do it right it will be hard to spot.

CCII

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang
I will be legal as well (and probably will not even go as dark as is allowed), just enough to keep some of the heat out during the summer parking lot days. Five windows = the two doors, the two rear quarter windows (all four of these raise and lower), and the rear window in the convertible top.

Sponsored
OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nope, I just ordered Motorcraft Touch-Up paint from Amz. Don't have a chip yet.. but it's going to happen sooner or later. All you need is a steady hand/wrist when you put it on. If you do it right it will be hard to spot.
what’s amz? LMR has it for 25 bucks. trying to see if my dealer will hook me up before i spend it lol.

Gnatsum21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)