Sponsored

Yesss! She’s in production today!!!

Strokercrate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT 400a Black Accent.
I had the same thing happen. Had to wait a little over a week I think. I was dying. The dealer at least parked it way in the back where it wouldn't get messed with for me.
Had a lemon as well?
Sponsored

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Stang GT Premium, 22 F150 XLT Sport, 07 Tacoma
ugh. i pushed a map light housing into the map light thing trying to get an LED through the lense part. great. i still cant get the map housing down whatsoever. this is absolutely ridiculous.

Strokercrate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT 400a Black Accent.
OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The sounds is incredible for stock.. Open up the exhaust to track and it's loud.

Congrats!
YUP! lol i set mymode to standard gauges but comfort steering and track exhaust.

i now understand what the reveiewers say by not feeling anything in the steering…like, even compared to my old s197, yeah you legit dont feel anything in the steering. and normal and sport are reminding me of my young days when my first truck didnt have power steering lmao. that is rough. even comfort mode isnt that easy! crazy different feel

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
i got the map housing down. what a PAIN. could only get one side down, but was enough to pop socket back and put in LED’s. and now it’s wobbly lol it’ll never be tight again. only tight from factory i guess. oh well.

Sponsored

food_fanaticz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue GT Premium
Oh man so happy today

6BE07F8C-D0FB-4494-AB27-A9779D5DEA0D.jpeg
That red looks so good! LOL every time I see everyone else’s mustangs in the different colors I think to myself “I want that color” lmao

The sounds is incredible for stock.. Open up the exhaust to track and it's loud.

Congrats!
haha it’s loud in quiet mode too from a cold start lol

YUP! lol i set mymode to standard gauges but comfort steering and track exhaust.

i now understand what the reveiewers say by not feeling anything in the steering…like, even compared to my old s197, yeah you legit dont feel anything in the steering. and normal and sport are reminding me of my young days when my first truck didnt have power steering lmao. that is rough. even comfort mode isnt that easy! crazy different feel
I drive in normal mode with sport steering and exhaust. I would do sport mode but I daily the car and I think you get less mpg in sport mode. I’m averaging 21.6 for now. Filled up 7 days ago, based on my driving habits I’ll prob have to fill up weekly but it’s worth it I love to hear my baby make noise lol

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
i averaged 16 after 2 nights of driving. 110 miles lol all city. half a tank down lol

food_fanaticz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue GT Premium
i averaged 16 after 2 nights of driving. 110 miles lol all city. half a tank down lol
Haha. I also put like 100 miles that first weekend driving it everywhere! It’s hard not to find excuses to go and drive lol

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Haha. I also put like 100 miles that first weekend driving it everywhere! It’s hard not to find excuses to go and drive lol
lolol yup. what was your mileage! can’t tell if mines bad. my 2014 v6 got like 14.5 around the city lmao so i can’t be that bad.

geep81

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium
Had a lemon as well?
Mine came with paint missing under the clear on all the edges of the car. They were gonna force me to accept a repaint under warranty until they got the bill. Then they did a buyback, not a lemon, and re-sold the car to someone in NJ a year later.

That person also discovered the issue and now the car lists as a lemon for the state of New Jersey.
Sponsored