Sponsored

Yesss! She’s in production today!!!

Strokercrate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT 400a Black Accent.
🤨 Was just told by Ford RAV the paper work won't be there until the 22nd. So my car is there and I can't get it. 🤪
Sponsored

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Stang GT Premium, 22 F150 XLT Sport, 07 Tacoma
man i’m loving this thing.
only weird thing i’ve noticed so far is it seems my passengers window slightly gets caught as i open the door fast, like the window doesnt shuffle down quick enough, and it makes the glass wobble cuz it’s hitting against something. i’llhave to look at it, or just open it slower lol but this things great

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
hey do you guys have a glovebox bulb? i thought there was one, but i didn’t see anything lit up last night

jblue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2021 Twister Orange GT Premium 401A Ebony Stripes
hey do you guys have a glovebox bulb? i thought there was one, but i didn’t see anything lit up last night
No, they deleted it for the '21 model year. I like having a glovebox light, and when they stop and cheap out on something like that, it pisses me off. I mean, really, how much was saved doing that? There is one in the center console though, where my other cars don't have one there, but they have a glovebox one. Car manufacturers, who can figure them out?

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No, they deleted it for the '21 model year. I like having a glovebox light, and when they stop and cheap out on something like that, it pisses me off. I mean, really, how much was saved doing that? There is one in the center console though, where my other cars don't have one there, but they have a glovebox one. Car manufacturers, who can figure them out?
lol well ok then!!!! quite odd lol

Sponsored

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
i made a post in the other thread, and im resarching, but anyone looking to hardwire a dashcam? i had it in my 14, and i want to do it here but i’m triyng to figure out which fuse to tap that is acc+ignition only, and shuts off when the cars off…hmm.

Strokercrate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT 400a Black Accent.
i made a post in the other thread, and im resarching, but anyone looking to hardwire a dashcam? i had it in my 14, and i want to do it here but i’m triyng to figure out which fuse to tap that is acc+ignition only, and shuts off when the cars off…hmm.
Number 53 in engine bay is your 12v accessory fuse. 54 is your aux power point. Both will only stay on for a temporary amount of time after the engine shuts off. You can change it to immediately using Forscan.

There are a few spares available in passnger cab compartment. You can test them before starting car to see if they have power then again afterwards if you prefer an empty circuit.

Last edited:

CCII

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang
Do not trust that ford tracker or updates!
... those are now words of wisdom. Kind of funny as the luck of timing with you call was such that you knew your dealer had it before he did!

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
anyone have any ide how to turn the car off to just accessory mode? like i’m running now and i wanna turn it to just accessory rather than fully off then turn on accessory mode. it’s odd.

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ALSO i tried to pop down the stupid map light to pop my diode dynamics LED in, and that thing is impossible to get down. same exact design as the s197 but mine just won’t come down at all. i’m annoyed lol i don’t wanna break it.

Sponsored

Snowblight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT California Special
anyone have any ide how to turn the car off to just accessory mode? like i’m running now and i wanna turn it to just accessory rather than fully off then turn on accessory mode. it’s odd.
I think just push power without your foot on the gas

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

geep81

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium
🤨 Was just told by Ford RAV the paper work won't be there until the 22nd. So my car is there and I can't get it. 🤪
I had the same thing happen. Had to wait a little over a week I think. I was dying. The dealer at least parked it way in the back where it wouldn't get messed with for me.
Sponsored