Yesss! She’s in production today!!!

CCII

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang
Well she hit the dealership late last night and made it safely to AWE’s shop today for some goodies!
01825700-BA0F-48E1-9217-BF1D6CE8DD5F.jpeg
EBCD04E7-7AF1-4806-846B-9A4D576D3188.jpeg
772C4A65-165C-48C7-962B-161E596CAC52.jpeg
That machine looks great!
Sponsored

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Stang GT Premium, 22 F150 XLT Sport, 07 Tacoma
Lol everybody’s getting theirs before me ughhhh

CCII

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang
grrrr stupid pos tracker broke again. i hate that it just dies out and you can’t track a thing every now and then!!!
... The tracker on the Bronco6G forum seems to work well for Mustangs!

Jnaszty559

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gerardo
Vehicle(s)
2005 mustang v6
Wish I could do that lol at least at home it's in the garage!

Today I think I got my first rev from another mustang driver lol Mean looking GT, black with rims, window tint. It was obvious, they pulled behind me then to the side of me slowing down waited for me to catch up and then revved...since I have an auto couldn't rev back and the windows were so dark couldn't see the driver to say "wassup" :crackup: I feel like I've joined a huge club, the 'stang gang!
can’t you downshift or rev match with the paddle shifters ?

Sponsored

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That would be crazy if I got mine before you got yours 😳
just such a slow process lol this is the longest i’ve ever waited for like, a major purchase. and my dealer still has not given me a clear straight answer regarding the 1000 off. i’ve asked two people and can’t get a straight answer. so i’m trying to get that situated to make sure i’ll get it, but idk. i guess we will see.

food_fanaticz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue GT Premium
just such a slow process lol this is the longest i’ve ever waited for like, a major purchase. and my dealer still has not given me a clear straight answer regarding the 1000 off. i’ve asked two people and can’t get a straight answer. so i’m trying to get that situated to make sure i’ll get it, but idk. i guess we will see.

Wonder why they can't just tell you yes or no lol. :facepalm:

And I don't blame you, I was literally going crazy with waiting once my original order had shipped. And then after getting this other Mustang, first few days I just wanted to be with the car 24/7 lmao. Even when I"m at work I glance out the window every now and then to check on it haha I'm weird :giggle:

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wonder why they can't just tell you yes or no lol. :facepalm:

And I don't blame you, I was literally going crazy with waiting once my original order had shipped. And then after getting this other Mustang, first few days I just wanted to be with the car 24/7 lmao. Even when I"m at work I glance out the window every now and then to check on it haha I'm weird :giggle:
yeah not sure. maybe they messed up and didn’t submit my name to the verification thing that gives you the deal? i asked zach at granger about the process and he explained they submit some signed paperwork of yoyr
build with a copy of your photo ID to ford and it proves a customer is buying the car. that way you auto get the 1000 dollars off. so i really don’t know if they did or not. i signed that one build sheet from the order placement with my name address email and signature, so maybe that’s it? bc they took my photo ID the day i placed the order too. so idk. i hope they did it. that 1000 sure would help.

Sponsored

Milktasd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 cobra, 2000 Sonoma LSx, 2021 velocity blue gt
My dealer wouldn’t do both $1000 off and the 0% 60mo, wasn’t too upset bc I didn’t think they would anyways. Pretty happy with 0%

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My dealer wouldn’t do both $1000 off and the 0% 60mo, wasn’t too upset bc I didn’t think they would anyways. Pretty happy with 0%
i got 1.99 percent. my guy replied today saying they have a 0% offer but i replied saying i already got my loan weeks ago, bc ford didn’t have 0% when i got it so i said f it and did my own. i just need the 1000 off. that’s all lol

food_fanaticz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue GT Premium
yeah not sure. maybe they messed up and didn’t submit my name to the verification thing that gives you the deal? i asked zach at granger about the process and he explained they submit some signed paperwork of yoyr
build with a copy of your photo ID to ford and it proves a customer is buying the car. that way you auto get the 1000 dollars off. so i really don’t know if they did or not. i signed that one build sheet from the order placement with my name address email and signature, so maybe that’s it? bc they took my photo ID the day i placed the order too. so idk. i hope they did it. that 1000 sure would help.
It's not costing the dealer anything so you'd think it'd be done.

I got the 0% 60 months too. My bank couldn't beat that so I went with Ford credit. I actually had gone to the bank and got preapproval loan because I was determined to be able to walk out the door with key in hand lol. Bank didn't completely lose out on business, I opened a new credit card same day I got the auto preapproval loan lol I feel like it's my birthday and Christmas all in one month :blush:

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
i’d go with ford but, my bank already ran my credit and i have a check in hand. 520 bucks over 5 years interest. not bad. i’m not kicking myself over losing 0 percent.