CCII

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang
I thought i was the only one 🥴
I have been checking the Bronco6g forum tracker each night as the Ford one doesn't seem to load. I have an estimate of 11/19.
Sponsored

food_fanaticz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue GT Premium
Ah too many posts I want to respond to LOL so I’ll just say that velocityblue hope you get that email soon! You’re in the window now!

Love the twister orange it’s so eye catching, on my way to work this morning saw one pull out on the road opposite and it was soo nice to look at lol

and I agree the red interior with the velocity blue looks great! I swear that blue just glows at night in the dark.

oh and today I parked far away from everyone it was a hike lmao but my big blue beast is safe from door dings and people who can’t park in their lines LOL :crackup:

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Stang GT Premium, 22 F150 XLT Sport, 07 Tacoma
Ah too many posts I want to respond to LOL so I’ll just say that velocityblue hope you get that email soon! You’re in the window now!

Love the twister orange it’s so eye catching, on my way to work this morning saw one pull out on the road opposite and it was soo nice to look at lol

and I agree the red interior with the velocity blue looks great! I swear that blue just glows at night in the dark.

oh and today I parked far away from everyone it was a hike lmao but my big blue beast is safe from door dings and people who can’t park in their lines LOL :crackup:
we need more pics!!! i got forza horizon 5 so the first thing i did besides cruising in the new bronco was buy the 2018 stang...no velocity blue, since 2018 was lightning blue, so i had to do a custom color and try to get close.....nothin in the game matches velocity lol

food_fanaticz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
we need more pics!!! i got forza horizon 5 so the first thing i did besides cruising in the new bronco was buy the 2018 stang...no velocity blue, since 2018 was lightning blue, so i had to do a custom color and try to get close.....nothin in the game matches velocity lol

I’ll have to post more this weekend. It’s raining and supposed to all week so I’m hoping for some sun and nice weather as backdrop lol also gonna clean my car..it was so dusty after just 5 days of driving lol

Actually, haven’t taken pics myself of my car lol the sales guy took pics and then went to my work colleagues house who took the other pics lol I blame it on being too busy driving the car to take pics:cwl:

Snowblight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT California Special
Called ford performance today. Last update was Oct 30th the car was chilling in Chicago but still on track for delivery next week.

Sponsored

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Called ford performance today. Last update was Oct 30th the car was chilling in Chicago but still on track for delivery next week.
nice!!! getting close.

Milktasd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 cobra, 2000 Sonoma LSx, 2021 velocity blue gt

I’m lucky in that there are only like 4 people at the office where I work. Everyone else works from home. No door dings here!!!

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’m lucky in that there are only like 4 people at the office where I work. Everyone else works from home. No door dings here!!!
i’m lucky in that i have a work truck so my baby will be able to spend her days in my garage safe and sound 🤣🤣

Corroeric

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
Day 7 of my delivery window and still nothing. Tired of waiting

Sponsored
OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
knowing my luck that will be me too.

food_fanaticz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
i’m lucky in that i have a work truck so my baby will be able to spend her days in my garage safe and sound 🤣🤣
Wish I could do that lol at least at home it's in the garage!

Today I think I got my first rev from another mustang driver lol Mean looking GT, black with rims, window tint. It was obvious, they pulled behind me then to the side of me slowing down waited for me to catch up and then revved...since I have an auto couldn't rev back and the windows were so dark couldn't see the driver to say "wassup" :crackup: I feel like I've joined a huge club, the 'stang gang!

Strokercrate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT 400a Black Accent.
Setup at road atlanta for petite Lemans. Really was hoping to drive the gt here. 😭

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
grrrr stupid pos tracker broke again. i hate that it just dies out and you can’t track a thing every now and then!!!