Sponsored

Yesss! She’s in production today!!!

Strokercrate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT 400a Black Accent.
OMG MY TWIN!!’n thats exactly what mines gonna look like!!! so excited. i ordered a day after you. maybe mine will be here tomorrow!! tomorrow is the first day of my 7 day delivery window. how’s your body panel fitment on trunk and hood looking? you were same production week as me i think.
Second. What is fitment like?

I ordered 5 days before and still as of latest look STILL not shipped
Sponsored

CCII

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang
It looks like I am running about a week behind the VBs on this board. Hopefully it arrives before Thanksgiving week as it will allow me to get some road time in!

Milktasd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 cobra, 2000 Sonoma LSx, 2021 velocity blue gt
OMG MY TWIN!!’n thats exactly what mines gonna look like!!! so excited. i ordered a day after you. maybe mine will be here tomorrow!! tomorrow is the first day of my 7 day delivery window. how’s your body panel fitment on trunk and hood looking? you were same production week as me i think.
everything looked good to my eyes

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Stang GT Premium, 22 F150 XLT Sport, 07 Tacoma
sweet. man, im just waiting for that email saying its at the dealership. today is the 10th, and my window used to say 10th to 16th on the website…it stopped saying that a while ago, but ford perf still says it when i call…the site shows est delivery 11/16, but that was the last date in the window. how long did it take into your guys window did you get it? i would be so ppumped if it came today!

Sponsored

Milktasd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sweet. man, im just waiting for that email saying its at the dealership. today is the 10th, and my window used to say 10th to 16th on the website…it stopped saying that a while ago, but ford perf still says it when i call…the site shows est delivery 11/16, but that was the last date in the window. how long did it take into your guys window did you get it? i would be so ppumped if it came today!
My eta from ford was 11/11-11/17 via rail. Came in on 11/08

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lol well that sucks for me. 11/10-11/16, by rail, and it’s the 10th and nothing so far lmao

Milktasd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lol well that sucks for me. 11/10-11/16, by rail, and it’s the 10th and nothing so far lmao
Keep checking the tracker. The tracker showed mine being delivered to the dealer and that they would contact me soon. The dealer called me the next day. I would have called the day off, but I didn’t check the tracker that day until after the dealership had closed. Busy at work.

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Keep checking the tracker. The tracker showed mine being delivered to the dealer and that they would contact me soon. The dealer called me the next day. I would have called the day off, but I didn’t check the tracker that day until after the dealership had closed. Busy at work.
oh i’ve been. i’ve had an open tab of it on my phone, tablet and work comp since july lol

Sponsored

jblue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2021 Twister Orange GT Premium 401A Ebony Stripes
I got a lot of attention when I owned a 2015 Sublime Challenger Scat Pack. Ladies loved it. I have the Twister Orange coming soon myself.
I never saw the color in person before I received mine. I did see an Orange one in a parking lot one day and went over to look at it, and I didn't like it. It looked kinda yellow, and later found it was a 2018 and Orange Fury. TO is much brighter and IMO, looks so much better. I love it, and not one person who has seen it, never said they didn't like it. So, it's kinda unique, they only made it for 2 years, so maybe not too many of them around. And it looks great in the sun, which you get a lot of there in Vegas.

jblue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
I wish Ford allowed more customization. I would have loved to have the CS interior minus ths CS badges with my Rapid Red Black Accent. Or second the Carbon sport package interior minus the carbon fiber with my black accent RR.
I know kinda funny, and I realize everyone likes different things, but I'm with ya on the CS package. Didn't like the exterior stuff, but liked the interior, go figure. For some reason I don't like the Mustang horse emblem with the 3 bar stripes, I like the plain one better. Your combo would be good. Yeah, I wish they let you customize it a bit more. I would have liked the Grabber blue interior, but couldn't get it with TO. Love the blue accent stitching.

jblue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
From 07/28 when I ordered, to being delivered 11/08 and picked up tonight. Love that blue
614CA25E-D569-47BA-97C8-EE475DF2C837.jpeg
The red interior looks great with blue. Haven't seen that before. Love it. Funny, even where you're parked, the parking lot has blue stripes.

jblue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
D
it is amazing. But It does draw some fingerprints. I’ll try to get a photo of the Alcantara after the tint shop is done tinting the windows
59B9BA6D-A8B6-44FB-9B12-E39EF884C75F.jpeg
Does look good.
Sponsored