Sponsored

Yesss! She’s in production today!!!

food_fanaticz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue GT Premium
lmao you’re telling me. velocity blue premium 401a GT 6spd manual , b&o, active exhaust, spare tire, midnight blue with grabber blue stitching
Your Mustang is almost here! Take some pics of the interior, I want to see what that midnight blue looks like, curious to see what it looks like. It'll also be your baby that you worry over lol After I came home from work, parked it in the garage, I didn't leave for a few minutes as I inspected my car for door marks/dings. Some ass parked right next to me at work..with their car crossing the white lines into my parking spot wtf how does that even happen lol :punch: I found an end spot that was extra wide so thankfully no where near my car but the stress of seeing that lol

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Stang GT Premium, 22 F150 XLT Sport, 07 Tacoma
Your Mustang is almost here! Take some pics of the interior, I want to see what that midnight blue looks like, curious to see what it looks like. It'll also be your baby that you worry over lol After I came home from work, parked it in the garage, I didn't leave for a few minutes as I inspected my car for door marks/dings. Some ass parked right next to me at work..with their car crossing the white lines into my parking spot wtf how does that even happen lol :punch: I found an end spot that was extra wide so thankfully no where near my car but the stress of seeing that lol
people suck!!!!! yeah that’s gonna be the worst until you finally get the first ding and eventually you stop caring that much. happened with my 2014 lolol. over time small scratches or paint chips just became like oh well it’s bound to happen. of the time i was half asleep and got curb rash on my black rims for the first time ever. i beat myself up that day but then took some rustoleum black paint and touched the spot up after a little sanding 🤣🤣

Strokercrate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT 400a Black Accent.
Hoping they didn't damage mine after building and they're repairing it and thats why it hasn't shipped yet. Always a fear after I (the wife) bought a new car with a warped frame back in 2013 😰

Sponsored

jblue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2021 Twister Orange GT Premium 401A Ebony Stripes
no I didn’t.

other than that I sacrificed the digital dah did the carbon fiber
I'll bet the carbon fiber looks cool in person. I never did see it, but it's so shiny I thought it may show fingerprints easily. Don't know, but I think the doors would look nice with Alcantara.

itguy84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Premium
I'll bet the carbon fiber looks cool in person. I never did see it, but it's so shiny I thought it may show fingerprints easily. Don't know, but I think the doors would look nice with Alcantara.
it is amazing. But It does draw some fingerprints. I’ll try to get a photo of the Alcantara after the tint shop is done tinting the windows
59B9BA6D-A8B6-44FB-9B12-E39EF884C75F.jpeg

Tetazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordering Soon
My car has been at the rail yard (already loaded onto a truck) since Sunday night. The rail yard is only 40 miles from the dealership. It still isn’t at dealership yet 🤣😭

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My car has been at the rail yard (already loaded onto a truck) since Sunday night. The rail yard is only 40 miles from the dealership. It still isn’t at dealership yet 🤣😭
damn. yeah i called FP today and they said they still show it at the rail yard in PA that he can't see if it's been sent to convoy yet or not.....but he said sometimes they dont update and just show up at the dealer, so who knows.

Strokercrate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT 400a Black Accent.
I wish Ford allowed more customization. I would have loved to have the CS interior minus ths CS badges with my Rapid Red Black Accent. Or second the Carbon sport package interior minus the carbon fiber with my black accent RR.

Sponsored

Tetazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordering Soon
damn. yeah i called FP today and they said they still show it at the rail yard in PA that he can't see if it's been sent to convoy yet or not.....but he said sometimes they dont update and just show up at the dealer, so who knows.
That’s where mine is too. Twin Oaks PA rail yard

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That’s where mine is too. Twin Oaks PA rail yard
oh must be an east coast hub! same railroad lol and im right in NJ. thats like an hour 20 away from me or so.

Milktasd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 cobra, 2000 Sonoma LSx, 2021 velocity blue gt
From 07/28 when I ordered, to being delivered 11/08 and picked up tonight. Love that blue
614CA25E-D569-47BA-97C8-EE475DF2C837.jpeg

RRAD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 5.0 Coupe
Girls love it. More of them have commented to me about it than guys. Usually they say it looks like the color of a pumpkin. I prefer an Orange though.
I got a lot of attention when I owned a 2015 Sublime Challenger Scat Pack. Ladies loved it. I have the Twister Orange coming soon myself.

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
From 07/28 when I ordered, to being delivered 11/08 and picked up tonight. Love that blue
614CA25E-D569-47BA-97C8-EE475DF2C837.jpeg
OMG MY TWIN!!’n thats exactly what mines gonna look like!!! so excited. i ordered a day after you. maybe mine will be here tomorrow!! tomorrow is the first day of my 7 day delivery window. how’s your body panel fitment on trunk and hood looking? you were same production week as me i think.
Sponsored