Yesss! She’s in production today!!!

Jnaszty559

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gerardo
Vehicle(s)
2005 mustang v6
Congrats on the mustang! Good choice on the premium package. I test drove a 2020 gt non premium and it sucked, I love the premium package lmao.
Same. I got ordered a premium cause the digital cluster looks so good and the ambient lighting too.
Sponsored

jblue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2021 Twister Orange GT Premium 401A Ebony Stripes
Same. I got ordered a premium cause the digital cluster looks so good and the ambient lighting too.
It freakin' is so cool. Any color you could imagine is possible. It's fun. I didn't realize how much you are able to change it. I mean the gauges, etc., forefront and background, the possibilities seem endless. I think for the holidays, gotta be a red/green combo of some sort.

Sponsored

jblue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Thanks 👍🏻. exited to see the twister orange paint, since their is none where I live.
I will tell ya, the color is pretty cool. I love it, never saw it in person before I got it, and have not seen any in the SLC, UT metro area. I saw one orange one, but it was like a 2018 and fury orange I believe. This orange is so bright, I call it my daily dose of Vitamin C. It's nice, and people are always talking to me everywhere I go about it. I think you'll enjoy it, and it's now discontinued, making it a bit more obscure. Only made it for 2 years so not a lot of them around. Enjoy.

food_fanaticz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue GT Premium
It freakin' is so cool. Any color you could imagine is possible. It's fun. I didn't realize how much you are able to change it. I mean the gauges, etc., forefront and background, the possibilities seem endless. I think for the holidays, gotta be a red/green combo of some sort.
Yes I just figured this out lol. Got purple dash and blue ambient lighting and blue gauges on mine right now.

jblue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Haha

trying to cruise at 75 on 95 down here is going slow. Probably have to stay in the “slow” lane:giggle:

I’m starting to realize that about the AE. I had it set for quiet start this morning since I leave for work early and is loud even on quiet from a cold start lol it’s good to know I’m not the only one that wants to drive all the time haha I find excuses to go out

Yes I’m very pleased with the look I think goes better with the blue than black!
I'm a little biased perhaps, but I've seen some blue ones with black wheels and it looked awesome to me. I like cars without a lot of chrome stuff, but, those wheels are nice, I like how open they are. The black ones have 10 spokes, wish they had 5.

food_fanaticz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Congrats on the mustang! Good choice on the premium package. I test drove a 2020 gt non premium and it sucked, I love the premium package lmao.
completely agree. makes all the difference. I had to get with premium too! I never test drove one, unless you count renting a mustang for a week "test driving" :crackup: already had my mind made up then that I was going to get a Mustang.

jblue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Yes I just figured this out lol. Got purple dash and blue ambient lighting and blue gauges on mine right now.
I hear ya. My girlfriends favorite color is purple, so I got purple and orange going on right now, and it is so cool. This thing's a big adult's toy! Who'd have ever thought! I'm still working on a lot of the other stuff, as I've only got 500 miles on mine and it's 2 months old now. Have several other vehicles that we drive for other reasons.

Sponsored

food_fanaticz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm a little biased perhaps, but I've seen some blue ones with black wheels and it looked awesome to me. I like cars without a lot of chrome stuff, but, those wheels are nice, I like how open they are. The black ones have 10 spokes, wish they had 5.
Yes I think that's what looked wrong with the black ones, too many spokes, too much going on. When I got the call about a new Mustang that came in that met all my requirements I didn't even notice the wheels at first lmao. When I saw that velocity blue Mustang was all over that car haha. When the sales guy said "test drive?", I literally ran to the car like a kid on Christmas morning running downstairs for the presents lol

food_fanaticz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I hear ya. My girlfriends favorite color is purple, so I got purple and orange going on right now, and it is so cool. This thing's a big adult's toy! Who'd have ever thought! I'm still working on a lot of the other stuff, as I've only got 500 miles on mine and it's 2 months old now. Have several other vehicles that we drive for other reasons.
I have to try some other color combos out, wouldn't think purple and orange would look good together.

lmao and I feel like I overdid it with the driving in comparison cuz I got like 160 miles on mine in two days:blush: But I only have the one car haha however I did find excuses to go out and drive!

jblue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Fro
568E05B8-DBD3-4C20-8CA8-FADFE1BB8ED5.jpeg

Got the news today that my car has been built 😎. It still shows in production though , is that normal ?
From what I went through and my experience, there is nothing normal. Mine finally got the built confirmation, then shipped, then nothing. Everything disappeared, VIN, all of it. So, I waited a few weeks, then called my dealer, he gave me the delivery date, and it arrived early, go figure. Mine took 4 months, and TBH, I didn't think I was going to get it. Plant shutdowns, etc., all that BS, but it came. Yes, worth the wait, and I love it. All I can say is be patient, you'll get it. I think if it was a Mach1 or GT500, that's a different story.

Milktasd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 cobra, 2000 Sonoma LSx, 2021 velocity blue gt
87F06D31-5F94-445F-AAC5-D18CA7760B2C.png

well just had time to check the tracker and it shows delivered. Came in earlier than expected. Just waiting to hear from the dealer.

jblue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
F
Yes I think that's what looked wrong with the black ones, too many spokes, too much going on. When I got the call about a new Mustang that came in that met all my requirements I didn't even notice the wheels at first lmao. When I saw that velocity blue Mustang was all over that car haha. When the sales guy said "test drive?", I literally ran to the car like a kid on Christmas morning running downstairs for the presents lol
Funny, all my car friend nuts, told me what to order. I'd never been in a Mustang, driven one or nothing. So, it came to almost 58K, but I figured I'm not going to do this again, so I went all out. To me, and I guess I'm not a hardcore race guy, when I got in the thing and drove it home from the dealer, I thought to myself: This is a sports car. The feel, the drive, the sound, I mean I was blown away. 460hp, how much more would you want? I do mostly urban/suburban driving in the valley, go to Park City, places like that sometimes, but other than that, can kick butt doing all my every day driving. And unfortunately, probably like most places in this country, it's growing so fast and the roads are clogged most of the time anyway.
Sponsored