OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Stang GT Premium, 22 F150 XLT Sport, 07 Tacoma
definitely special. I try to avoid going above 50-55 for same reason. I drove 95 back from the dealer and I swear everyone here thinks it’s a race track :crazy: everyone passing me by LOL so I’ve just avoided the highway for now until I’m past that break in period.
well, they do say that you should drive in multiple gears at diff speeds, thats part of the break in...so i'm definitely going to take it on the parkway and like, cruise at like 75 in both 5th and 6th gear and change it up every now and then...but i'm just not going to be stomping on it, flooring it and all that crazy stuff, until the 1000 miles.
Sponsored

jblue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2021 Twister Orange GT Premium 401A Ebony Stripes
yah I meant tires. Once I wear these ones out I’ll change it out and maybe do exhaust but honestly that AE is nice so maybe not. I should just enjoy my car stock for awhile haha. I agree it looks so clean. When I parked it today in the lot at work I couldn’t help but turn to look before walking away lmao

edit to add: and yes I got the pp package.
Didn't know you had AE. I love it, and thinks it's awesome and fun. I don't know why you'd want to change that, as you paid extra for it anyway, but, to each their own. You got a good build then. I did everything except Recaro's and CF interior trim package. It's an awesome car and I love driving it. Most power I've ever had, and it's enough. I'm not going to track mine or anything, and for regular driving it's great. Gets up the mountain passes effortlessly and I'm usually passing everyone now. Mines all stock, don't see doing much, except upgrading to McGard black lugnuts, as I've learned the factory ones are crappy. Did a bunch of Suntek PPF, K n N air filter, but enjoy the stock look. Enjoy!

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK

itguy84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Premium
Glad you got the check.

My car has been built over a week and still not shipped 😒

Thats crazy. Mine was built Thursday and shipped Saturday.. Should be here any day since we are down the interstate from Flat Rock

food_fanaticz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue GT Premium
well, they do say that you should drive in multiple gears at diff speeds, thats part of the break in...so i'm definitely going to take it on the parkway and like, cruise at like 75 in both 5th and 6th gear and change it up every now and then...but i'm just not going to be stomping on it, flooring it and all that crazy stuff, until the 1000 miles.
Haha

trying to cruise at 75 on 95 down here is going slow. Probably have to stay in the “slow” lane:giggle:

Didn't know you had AE. I love it, and thinks it's awesome and fun. I don't know why you'd want to change that, as you paid extra for it anyway, but, to each their own. You got a good build then. I did everything except Recaro's and CF interior trim package. It's an awesome car and I love driving it. Most power I've ever had, and it's enough. I'm not going to track mine or anything, and for regular driving it's great. Gets up the mountain passes effortlessly and I'm usually passing everyone now. Mines all stock, don't see doing much, except upgrading to McGard black lugnuts, as I've learned the factory ones are crappy. Did a bunch of Suntek PPF, K n N air filter, but enjoy the stock look. Enjoy!
I’m starting to realize that about the AE. I had it set for quiet start this morning since I leave for work early and is loud even on quiet from a cold start lol it’s good to know I’m not the only one that wants to drive all the time haha I find excuses to go out

One of the best looking factory wheels ever made, IMO.
Yes I’m very pleased with the look I think goes better with the blue than black!

Sponsored

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My dealer just called, my car is here!!!!!
omg!!!! nice dude go pick her up right now. no waiting. gogogogogogogogogo

itguy84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Premium
omg!!!! nice dude go pick her up right now. no waiting. gogogogogogogogogo

I have to wait for my wife to get home from work to watch our kids and then I am going. They said the car is prepped, washed, and ready to go. The insurance company has been called, the down payment check is signed, the loan is approved... now I am just waiting... anxiously waiting for her to come through the door.

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have to wait for my wife to get home from work to watch our kids and then I am going. They said the car is prepped, washed, and ready to go. The insurance company has been called, the down payment check is signed, the loan is approved... now I am just waiting... anxiously waiting for her to come through the door.
Nah kids will be fine on their own, you got this. gogogogogogogogo

Sponsored
OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
568E05B8-DBD3-4C20-8CA8-FADFE1BB8ED5.jpeg

Got the news today that my car has been built 😎. It still shows in production though , is that normal ?
Yup mine waa for a few days. Awesome!