OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Stang GT Premium, 22 F150 XLT Sport, 07 Tacoma
ford performance update! she arrived at the final railyard over in PA, so a state away! still the 10th through 16th

Tetazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordering Soon
ford performance update! she arrived at the final railyard over in PA, so a state away! still the 10th through 16th
The dealer i bought from is in PA. I hope mine is on that train! How are you checking where it’s at?

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The dealer i bought from is in PA. I hope mine is on that train! How are you checking where it’s at?
call up ford performance, they will help

also i'm just furious with the USPS. 12 days ago i applied for/got a loan with my CU. still havent gotten the check. i have USPS informed delivery and yesterday it showed it was coming; the mailman just drove right by my house. then todays informed delivery showed some BS little flyer, and guess waht? the mailman delivered that, but didn't deliver my check still!!!!!!! so the post office is like, just wait a day or two and see, and my CU says the same before i do a stop payment. i'm like, seriously? it's going to be 14 days saturday and it's a normal letter sized envelope. the USPS is a pure joke now.

Sponsored

food_fanaticz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue GT Premium
call up ford performance, they will help

also i'm just furious with the USPS. 12 days ago i applied for/got a loan with my CU. still havent gotten the check. i have USPS informed delivery and yesterday it showed it was coming; the mailman just drove right by my house. then todays informed delivery showed some BS little flyer, and guess waht? the mailman delivered that, but didn't deliver my check still!!!!!!! so the post office is like, just wait a day or two and see, and my CU says the same before i do a stop payment. i'm like, seriously? it's going to be 14 days saturday and it's a normal letter sized envelope. the USPS is a pure joke now.
They send you an actual check in the mail? I feel like that’s just an extra step that’s a headache sorry you’re going through that has to be annoying.

I just got a preapproval paper with the code on it the same day I applied, that I was told to just hand to the dealer and they do the rest to get payment from my bank electronically.

food_fanaticz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue GT Premium
Mine left the plant this morning by rail at 730am. Still gonna be a few days ☹
Ever since mine shipped Monday I’ve been so impatient! Just want it to arrive safe and sound lol :fingerscrossed:

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They send you an actual check in the mail? I feel like that’s just an extra step that’s a headache sorry you’re going through that has to be annoying.

I just got a preapproval paper with the code on it the same day I applied, that I was told to just hand to the dealer and they do the rest to get payment from my bank electronically.
yeah my CU said nope, no wire transfers, physical checks only.....woooofff

itguy84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Premium
Mine is built!
06B8A359-2791-4C36-B128-83A3D3E3E996.jpeg

Sponsored

itguy84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Premium
Crazy how your expected delivery is was sooner than mine with my car being completed a week ago and not even shipped yet.

But congrats. Will be enjoyable for sure!.
I’m only 4 hours or so away from flat rock in Ohio. Vehicles get here a lot more quickly

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)