Sponsored

Yesss! She’s in production today!!!

Strokercrate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT 400a Black Accent.
when did yours ship? Just got the email early this morning it shipped and is in transit. Estimated delivery still saying 11/13-11/19.:rockon:
Wow stand corrected. Mine hasn't shipped. Still pending for some reason. Figured we would be on the same truck as its in route. Logistics sometimes makes no sense.
Sponsored

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Stang GT Premium, 22 F150 XLT Sport, 07 Tacoma
Wow stand corrected. Mine hasn't shipped. Still pending for some reason. Figured we would be on the same truck as its in route. Logistics sometimes makes no sense.
hmm that's odd. yeah mine shipped last monday it said. the ford website didnt update for a bit until after the email came through. mine was shipped rail according to ford performance..gonna call them now for an update!

food_fanaticz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue GT Premium
Wish I understood too lol you’d it would be on same truck since heading in the same direction.

hmm that's odd. yeah mine shipped last monday it said. the ford website didnt update for a bit until after the email came through. mine was shipped rail according to ford performance..gonna call them now for an update!
you can get updates on transit status if it’s shipped through rail?

Corroeric

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
Wish I understood too lol you’d it would be on same truck since heading in the same direction.

you can get updates on transit status if it’s shipped through rail?
Yes you can I called earlier today and got an update. Mine is in New Mexico hopefully it’ll be here by the end of the week.

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
just called ford performance….so she passed right by NJ this morning, through PA, and down to maryland! lol it’s not at final railyard yet either, but had 3 updates overnight, went through PA at 12:30am and hit maryland by 7:30am. no idea where the hub is around here, but i assume somewhere near maryland. they’re still sticking to 10th to 16th delivery date. No matter, i still don’t have my loan check yet. it’s been 10 days since my credit union mailed it out, and they blame the fact the USPS is slow now. absolutely ridiculous they couldn’t just wire it or something and that i’m still waiting.

Sponsored

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

itguy84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Premium
Anyone know what incentives are live this month?
0% over 60 here

but I was told by my rep that any rebates that were active at order should be on account once vehicle arrives and if ford comes out with better financing you get that too

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
0% over 60 here

but I was told by my rep that any rebates that were active at order should be on account once vehicle arrives and if ford comes out with better financing you get that too
crazy thing is when my guy talked ot me about financing, i said nah i have a cred union, 1.99% and hes like oh yeah can’t beat that……and now i’m seeing this 0% financing??? wtf
also so someone said there was a $1000 off rebate that if you ordered between april and sept you should get…my sales guy said there were none when i ordered july 29. how do i go about this?

itguy84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
crazy thing is when my guy talked ot me about financing, i said nah i have a cred union, 1.99% and hes like oh yeah can’t beat that……and now i’m seeing this 0% financing??? wtf
also so someone said there was a $1000 off rebate that if you ordered between april and sept you should get…my sales guy said there were none when i ordered july 29. how do i go about this?

Dude you had a bad sales rep. The current APR with Ford before today was 1.9% over 60 months. Not sure why he said he couldn't beat it. And yes there was a $1000 built for your rebate. It should of been on your account at the order. And thats ford cash and not out of the dealer's pocket.

I would try to back out of your credit union loan and say you are going with Ford Credit. That 0% will save you probably $30-$40 per month.

Sponsored

Engineer0127

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
I ordered on 7/31 and Chapman Ford is honoring the $1,000 incentive for a custom order. Ford program #38150 I believe it was.

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered on 7/31 and Chapman Ford is honoring the $1,000 incentive for a custom order. Ford program #38150 I believe it was.
i am asking my rep about it now.

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dude you had a bad sales rep. The current APR with Ford before today was 1.9% over 60 months. Not sure why he said he couldn't beat it. And yes there was a $1000 built for your rebate. It should of been on your account at the order. And thats ford cash and not out of the dealer's pocket.

I would try to back out of your credit union loan and say you are going with Ford Credit. That 0% will save you probably $30-$40 per month.
it’s 0 percent now? or when i ordered? idk if i can back out if the check is in the mail

itguy84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
it’s 0 percent now? or when i ordered? idk if i can back out if the check is in the mail

I just talked to my rep again.. So its one or the other, they do not stack.. So back when I ordered it was $500 trade assist, $1000 built for you, and 1.9% at 60 months. Now it's 0% at 60 months no rebates. So my rep said I could take the rebates and the 1.9%, but not the 0% and the rebates.. they do not stack..

But I still do not understand why your rep said they couldn't beat 1.99, 1.9% is technically better or the same.
Sponsored