OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Stang GT Premium, 22 F150 XLT Sport, 07 Tacoma
nice!!!! i was surprised when i called ford and they said it shipped rail. wtf. thing said convoy

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hopefully speedy trip. Mine says eta Nov 20 also by rail but I’m also here in California which is basically as far as it can go lol
true. i’m nj so i’m a bit closer but convoy is faster than rail, but they can track rail better if you call in. they can’t track convoy at all. it just sucks bc it’ll come go some hub down here then get offloaded then take time to get on a truck then come out. so idk, i’m not holding my breath. i bet it’ll take longer.

Sponsored

food_fanaticz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue GT Premium
true. i’m nj so i’m a bit closer but convoy is faster than rail, but they can track rail better if you call in. they can’t track convoy at all. it just sucks bc it’ll come go some hub down here then get offloaded then take time to get on a truck then come out. so idk, i’m not holding my breath. i bet it’ll take longer.
Did you get an email that let you know when it shipped? How long did it take from the time you got that built email to actual ship date?

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Did you get an email that let you know when it shipped? How long did it take from the time you got that built email to actual ship date?
yup i did. 3 days! built email 22nd and shipped 25th!

Jnaszty559

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gerardo
Vehicle(s)
2005 mustang v6
Does anyone know if they drill holes in the bumper for the license plate at the dealership? I want them not to that or wash it lol. Don’t know when I should give them a call though 😆

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Does anyone know if they drill holes in the bumper for the license plate at the dealership? I want them not to that or wash it lol. Don’t know when I should give them a call though 😆
tell your dealer not to!!! mine asked me and i told him no!!!!

Sponsored

food_fanaticz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
yup i did. 3 days! built email 22nd and shipped 25th!
Nice, when's it supposed to arrive? I'm hoping I'll get that ship email on Monday then! I'm in Florida so it's probably going to take a while oh well lol nm I just saw your signature it's there lol

Milktasd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 cobra, 2000 Sonoma LSx, 2021 velocity blue gt
I’ll make sure to call my salesman before the car is delivered to make sure. 👍🏻
I have told my salesman and the inventory manager that I don’t want the front license plate or the dealer sticker on the car. They said shouldn’t be a problem, they just say remind them closer to when the car is showing up.

Strokercrate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT 400a Black Accent.
Nice, when's it supposed to arrive? I'm hoping I'll get that ship email on Monday then! I'm in Florida so it's probably going to take a while oh well lol nm I just saw your signature it's there lol
You'll probably be a day or two after me. Im in north GA near I75 i would be willing to bet we are on the same hauler.

food_fanaticz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You'll probably be a day or two after me. Im in north GA near I75 i would be willing to bet we are on the same hauler.
when did yours ship? Just got the email early this morning it shipped and is in transit. Estimated delivery still saying 11/13-11/19.:rockon:
Sponsored