Sponsored

Yesss! She’s in production today!!!

food_fanaticz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue GT Premium
Got sticker just now! But funny I thought it was supposed to be green?

Screenshot_20211021-103851_Drive.jpg
Nice!! Also you’re not the only one. My sticker is also in blue not green. Who knows why. I was paranoid too lol so I went to my dealer website and took a look at all the Mustangs they have in inventory and yet to arrive from the factory, and none listed match mine so I assume maybe it’s Fords mistake. It didn’t affect my order since I placed it 7 weeks ago.

Lmao and now that you put it out there about worrying they sell it to someone else cuz they think it’s dealer stock. Why you put that thought in my head lol I’m going to have to contact my dealer a third time this week to make sure he tells his co workers that car is taken... :cwl:
Sponsored

food_fanaticz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You may be getting one of the last TO to be produced. I didn't see the color in person before ordering, but I think you will love it. I sure do, and I've said on this forum before, not one person who has seen it and not liked the color, everyone has, so I think it's a testament to the color.
I got velocity blue myself but twister orange is an amazing color. never thought I’d like an orange on a car but twister orange is hot

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Stang GT Premium, 22 F150 XLT Sport, 07 Tacoma
get ready for plenty of lack of communication from ford!!! lol today officially marks 3 weeks for me since in production i believe.

Strokercrate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT 400a Black Accent.
Definitely think they are transferring dealer stock orders to Retail Customer Orders to fulfill 21MY Customer Orders hence the blue sticker. Dealers will get the first off the line new MY (normally to work line bugs out) would also make sense as the more they transition stock orders to Retail not just on mustang the less 3500$ rebate they will offer to Retail orders transferred

Sponsored

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
damn lucky guys..im still in production.

my dealer got an update finally. was in the trim line yest, so he said it should be built really soon…then it goes to inspection though then it gets shipped….so im surprised you guys are seeing first week of november? that seems way too quick to get it…

RDJR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium Vert

Sponsored
OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tracking is completely broken for me again and just refreshes back to the main page 🙄🙄🙄

food_fanaticz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Definitely think they are transferring dealer stock orders to Retail Customer Orders to fulfill 21MY Customer Orders hence the blue sticker. Dealers will get the first off the line new MY (normally to work line bugs out) would also make sense as the more they transition stock orders to Retail not just on mustang the less 3500$ rebate they will offer to Retail orders transferred
Ohhh I didn't think of that, would make more sense why some of us have the blue window stickers. Well whatever works I'm happy with it :fingerscrossed: :clap:

food_fanaticz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
damn lucky guys..im still in production.

my dealer got an update finally. was in the trim line yest, so he said it should be built really soon…then it goes to inspection though then it gets shipped….so im surprised you guys are seeing first week of november? that seems way too quick to get it…
I hope you get that built email soon! And then when you finally get it, you'll have to post pics so we can see that beautiful velocity blue. You got good taste!

Snowblight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT California Special
so i talked to ford performance today. guy was knowledgeable and gave insight. said in production literally will be until the QC is done. car can actually be build in days, but then it needs qc and until it actually finishes that and is ready to ship , it’ll say in production. so, he also said that window stickers are not definite. mine says convoy so i was happy bc that’s faster than rail. he said that’s never final. it can end up shipping by rail and won’t show rail until the actual printed window sticker is at the dealership. so he says these digital ones are never final. he also said the actual production where it says in production can take two weeks. he told me mine hit the floor on the 15th and is in the body area now which means it’s near completion. they can see more detail than we see. so yeah , that was interesting.
What’s the number you used to call ford performance?
Sponsored