Sponsored

Yesss! She’s in production today!!!

cerbomark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach1 700, 6 Spd.#5558
OMG I just freaked myself the f out 🤣🤣

so I did my nightly check on my garage door to make sure it was closed before bed. Stang is parked in there obviously. So don’t judge, but I talk to my stang when I say goodnight 🤣🤣🤣 so i said don’t worry stangy, we’ll go for a drive soon.
The second i finished saying that, the stang did it’s weird ass random electronics checks where like, sometbing makes noise. You all know what I mean? Like I don’t know if it’s the active exhaust valves but something does a weird check that I’ve read about before. The car hasn’t been started in like 9 days lol so it freaked me out.
Point is, my car is alive and I talk to her and she talks back. 🤣🤣

I suggest you watch the movie " Christine " for some insight.

The pressurized fuel system does its random checks and balances. That s probably what you heard. all newer cars do it.
Sponsored

CCII

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang
Coincidence. I read that every now and then the car does checks on itself randomly. I guess it cycles the valves so they don’t rust in place. Read it does the throttle body too. Someone said it’s every now and then when it pings the ford servers for FordPass and stuff. And it’s part of the cars boot up routine. They say if you get inside and just push the clutch in, it’ll do it before you even turn ignition to accessory. Someone also said that people complained when quiet mode didn’t start quiet, but it’s bc they started the car as the pressed clutch in and the car didn’t finish its cycling of the exhaust valves so it started in track mode then went quiet. So they say to press accessory first to get the car primed then start it after a few seconds. Interesting stuff. She’s a smart car!
The tech in this car is pretty impressive. I am still discovering stuff that it does and can do if you want it to do it.

food_fanaticz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue GT Premium
OMG I just freaked myself the f out 🤣🤣

so I did my nightly check on my garage door to make sure it was closed before bed. Stang is parked in there obviously. So don’t judge, but I talk to my stang when I say goodnight 🤣🤣🤣 so i said don’t worry stangy, we’ll go for a drive soon.
The second i finished saying that, the stang did it’s weird ass random electronics checks where like, sometbing makes noise. You all know what I mean? Like I don’t know if it’s the active exhaust valves but something does a weird check that I’ve read about before. The car hasn’t been started in like 9 days lol so it freaked me out.
Point is, my car is alive and I talk to her and she talks back. 🤣🤣
haha that’s great, no judging here!:cwl: And I have yet to hear my car talk back to me..lol

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Stang GT Premium, 22 F150 XLT Sport, 07 Tacoma
Well she should be happy now. Took her down the parkway today and she loved it!

Sponsored

food_fanaticz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well she should be happy now. Took her down the parkway today and she loved it!
How many miles now? I've put on 1200 in little over 2 months. And yup the car sure does like to be driven....fast:giggle: I've been driving it in sport+ mode and it's so much more fun to drive so my mpg went down some oops what is it called.."smiles per gallon" haha

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
How many miles now? I've put on 1200 in little over 2 months. And yup the car sure does like to be driven....fast:giggle: I've been driving it in sport+ mode and it's so much more fun to drive so my mpg went down some oops what is it called.."smiles per gallon" haha
I’m at 1679 right now since Nov 15 haha. I get like 23 or 24 on the highway full time. Combined like 18 to 19 and city is like 14 to 15. Prettt much exactly what the sticker says. And that’s on 87 lol

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
She did do something weird to me tonigjt though. Went to lock it with the bumpy things on the door handle and it wouldn’t do it like three times in a row then as I hit it and let off frustrated it did it. So I think it lagged out. Either way that was odd. Does it fuck up if your hands are super dry or anything? Like is it capacitive?

Sponsored

Strokercrate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT 400a Black Accent.
She did do something weird to me tonigjt though. Went to lock it with the bumpy things on the door handle and it wouldn’t do it like three times in a row then as I hit it and let off frustrated it did it. So I think it lagged out. Either way that was odd. Does it fuck up if your hands are super dry or anything? Like is it capacitive?
Shes mad you have ignored her and after a quick ride parked her again. I can understand her used and neglected feelings. Mine gets road hard daily rain sleet snow or shine 😉

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

CCII

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang
2250 miles since Nov 19th. Had her parked for a few days because of the rain here, however, she was out yesterday! The car is still just fun to cruise and drive. I love walking up to the rapid red color depth in the various lighting conditions, and realizing this is my car!

food_fanaticz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2250 miles since Nov 19th. Had her parked for a few days because of the rain here, however, she was out yesterday! The car is still just fun to cruise and drive. I love walking up to the rapid red color depth in the various lighting conditions, and realizing this is my car!
:like: I need to drive more! haha

I feel the same about the velocity blue..it's a brighter blue in direct sunlight I love it. Does anyone else look back at their car when they're walking away? I try not to be too noticeable about it..but I can't help it.lol I'll also check Fordpass to make sure my baby is where I left it...or I look out windows if its in my line of sight...:giggle:
Sponsored