Sponsored

Yesss! She’s in production today!!!

food_fanaticz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue GT Premium
drove up the parkway a bit here in nj to my buddies tonigjt…averaged like 19mpg lol wasn’t even ripping it. had a few miles of 14mpg city on there, so it was a mixture city and highway. 19 combined is low rigjt? could’ve prob gotten better. but that cruise control is sick as it changes speed for you. same with auto wipers. so cool
I think that if you do only highway (like if you were going on a long trip out of state) you could potentially get up to 24-25. I say that based on my own driving, I do mostly city driving, and was able to get around 20. I attribute it to driving slow and at the speed limit since I'm in alot of stop and go traffic. I have camrys and minivans passing me by, but then everyone speeds around here :facepalm:
Sponsored

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Stang GT Premium, 22 F150 XLT Sport, 07 Tacoma
I think that if you do only highway (like if you were going on a long trip out of state) you could potentially get up to 24-25. I say that based on my own driving, I do mostly city driving, and was able to get around 20. I attribute it to driving slow and at the speed limit since I'm in alot of stop and go traffic. I have camrys and minivans passing me by, but then everyone speeds around here :facepalm:
wait, you can get 20 city? jesus wtf am i doing wrong lol

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Gnatsum21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Former: GT 21 Roush Twister Orange RIP | ECO 2016
Haven't been driving it hard. I drive it like a grandma:crackup: speed limit or 5 over. sometimes 10 over. A rare few times I gun it to hear that V8, lol but I try to drive it safe. Too many stupid drivers on the road, this past weekend I'm in the left turn lane turning left and the two cars in front of me got into an accident turning left. How they did that who knows, stupid drivers not paying attention to car in front of them. lol
Let me tell you..driving in south Florida..OMG. You have no idea.. on the good side, no need to tuck away the car during "winter months". 😁

Sponsored

Strokercrate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT 400a Black Accent.
So for the heck of it. I have been daily checking the tracker. Since my car has been delivered it has been working 100% no reloads or loading to other vehicles. Figures...

food_fanaticz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
wait, you can get 20 city? jesus wtf am i doing wrong lol
LOL I’m not sure. This morning it said overall it’s 19.9 and most recent trip since filling up it’s about 20-21 LOL I don’t accelerate hard or fast from a stop, i coast to a stop leave at least a car length in front I don’t brake a lot maybe that’s how?
Let me tell you..driving in south Florida..OMG. You have no idea.. on the good side, no need to tuck away the car during "winter months". 😁
Haha I’ve driven in south Florida so I know exactly what you’re talking about! Ive driven in some places with bad traffic..ny, dc but Florida takes the prize LOL but you’re right we can drive year round woohoo. If I lived anywhere else with winters I prob wouldn’t have got the mustang lol

Gnatsum21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Haha I’ve driven in south Florida so I know exactly what you’re talking about! Ive driven in some places with bad traffic..ny, dc but Florida takes the prize LOL but you’re right we can drive year round woohoo. If I lived anywhere else with winters I prob wouldn’t have got the mustang lol
Same here.. 😅

Gnatsum21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Yesss! She’s in production today!!!" ... and back to the shop next Tuesday!.. Airbag warning light stays lit, no bueno. Ford is giving me a rental to take home.. 🤪 :lipssealed:😪

Sponsored

food_fanaticz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Yesss! She’s in production today!!!" ... and back to the shop next Tuesday!.. Airbag warning light stays lit, no bueno. Ford is giving me a rental to take home.. 🤪 :lipssealed:😪
what is the rental? when will you get it back?

A fine Friday as she has arrived!

IMG_20211119_160823_1.jpg
Love that color. It doesn't matter what color, every Mustang just looks good lol :inlove:

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
man i’m at like 18.6 combined some parkway and some city jesus. i don’t even rip hard lol weird.

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hills. Fl is all flat. I can take a 30mpg car and get 40ish there lol
ohh true lol. plus i downshift a lot with auto rev match on lol

also, i realized what “daytime lights” is. i thought it meant daytime running lights. apparently not. means the headlights will be on during the day lol what a stupid feature. i thought my sensor was broken lol
Sponsored