Yesss! She’s in production today!!!

Redbarn Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1 premium oxford white
hmm ford slightly changed the tracking page. shows TBD now for my delivery instead of N/A, but the format is diff too. can do a 360 spin of the car now too
Same for me. Now it has a link for a window sticker but noting yet.
Sponsored

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Stang GT Premium, 22 F150 XLT Sport, 07 Tacoma
Same for me. Now it has a link for a window sticker but noting yet.
hmm! my stickers been up bc i’ve been in production,. 360 spin doesn’t work. but yeah they changed the site, it shows ALL my accessories and stuff from the window sticker now that it didn’t do before. maybe they’re just updating the system, or i might see it was built today i hope!!!! ugh.

Milktasd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 cobra, 2000 Sonoma LSx, 2021 velocity blue gt
Went to check mine and had to find my order number and vin again. Keyed that in and says in production now at the top and has the 360 option, but it’s broken.

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Went to check mine and had to find my order number and vin again. Keyed that in and says in production now at the top and has the 360 option, but it’s broken.
nice!! you’re in production so it must be this week. what was your order date again? must be after mine bc i’ve been in production for like 2 weeks now.

Milktasd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
7/28 is when I ordered mine, blend date was supposed to 10/08 according to window sticker

Sponsored

Milktasd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
And now the tracker is broken, keeps showing a different vin and order number lol. That’s not weird. Even after I paste in mine

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anyone figure out if the plant is back open or not?
nope no clue. no word from my dealer or anything. and the website is all messed up still but they did a new design so they’re def working out kinks

jblue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2021 Twister Orange GT Premium 401A Ebony Stripes
hmm! my stickers been up bc i’ve been in production,. 360 spin doesn’t work. but yeah they changed the site, it shows ALL my accessories and stuff from the window sticker now that it didn’t do before. maybe they’re just updating the system, or i might see it was built today i hope!!!! ugh.
Finally dude. It doesn't take very long to build it. That was the quickest part of my order. Shipping took a little bit, but arrived earlier than they quoted. So, when you get it, put up some pics of that beautiful blue color. I already have a blue vehicle or I would have ordered that color. Blue is my favorite color, and I think with white over the top stripes would look awesome, but that's my opinion.

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Finally dude. It doesn't take very long to build it. That was the quickest part of my order. Shipping took a little bit, but arrived earlier than they quoted. So, when you get it, put up some pics of that beautiful blue color. I already have a blue vehicle or I would have ordered that color. Blue is my favorite color, and I think with white over the top stripes would look awesome, but that's my opinion.
haha i wish. i’m still in production. been that way over a week now.

Sponsored
OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
called ford performance again….still says the last time i was updated was 9/29. this guy said he knew flat rock was having some issues (the shut down) so he said he thinks they’re open, which is good bc we can’t see any info about that anywhere, and that it should be on the assembly line he would think…but who knows at this point, all speculation, and i get that because i know ford performance really has nothing to do with manufactoring. just sucks being in limbo not knowing what’s going on.

itguy84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Premium
called ford performance again….still says the last time i was updated was 9/29. this guy said he knew flat rock was having some issues (the shut down) so he said he thinks they’re open, which is good bc we can’t see any info about that anywhere, and that it should be on the assembly line he would think…but who knows at this point, all speculation, and i get that because i know ford performance really has nothing to do with manufactoring. just sucks being in limbo not knowing what’s going on.

And with them updating the tracking site who knows if that is displaying correctly. You might just get a call out of the blue from the dealer saying your vehicle showed up. :)

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
window sticker bottom left date was updated to todays date, but blend date is still oct 7 and nothing else changed. and i’m still in production since sept 29.

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
called ford performance today since the tracking site was still messed up…guy was like oh yeah i see it was last updated 10/15, but it’s still in production…….so he had no idea lol said to call back by end of week to see if it sets to built status. but yeah. in production since 9/29, 10/18 now and no change.

Redbarn Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1 premium oxford white
called ford performance today since the tracking site was still messed up…guy was like oh yeah i see it was last updated 10/15, but it’s still in production…….so he had no idea lol said to call back by end of week to see if it sets to built status. but yeah. in production since 9/29, 10/18 now and no change.
Is it possible that is was unfinished on the line and then the factory shut for the last two weeks?
Sponsored