OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Stang GT Premium, 22 F150 XLT Sport, 07 Tacoma
finally got my loan check today. took 16 days via USPS. pathetic!!!
but good thing i got it. now my only next hurdles are making sure the body lines match with the hood and trunk :( and getting that $1k off that i totally fit the criteria for. hit my rep up a few times and no response regarding it, so not sure what's up. Zach at granger helped me, told me that if they submitted my order to the customer verification order, which sends a signed copy of the build as well as a copy of photo ID, i'll automatically get it, so i asked if he did that, waiting on a reply. i did sign off on that official ford order sheet, and emailed it back to my dealer, on the 29th of july i believe it was, and they had a copy of my ID from the day i was on site there, so here's hoping!!
Sponsored

food_fanaticz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue GT Premium
Beautiful.
Thank you! Spent all weekend just driving everywhere lol. For now will probably keep it all stock as we get to know each other. First thing I’ll do is prob the wheels since I hear those stock wheels aren’t the best then maybe exhaust. Also thinking of Ppf and/or ceramic coating soon.

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thank you! Spent all weekend just driving everywhere lol. For now will probably keep it all stock as we get to know each other. First thing I’ll do is prob the wheels since I hear those stock wheels aren’t the best then maybe exhaust. Also thinking of Ppf and/or ceramic coating soon.
lmao those wheels are the upgraded versions that cost like 1400 more. mine are the stockies; i like the stock rims a lot honestly, didn't want bling 20" chromes and didn't want the blackout package lol

food_fanaticz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
finally got my loan check today. took 16 days via USPS. pathetic!!!
but good thing i got it. now my only next hurdles are making sure the body lines match with the hood and trunk :( and getting that $1k off that i totally fit the criteria for. hit my rep up a few times and no response regarding it, so not sure what's up. Zach at granger helped me, told me that if they submitted my order to the customer verification order, which sends a signed copy of the build as well as a copy of photo ID, i'll automatically get it, so i asked if he did that, waiting on a reply. i did sign off on that official ford order sheet, and emailed it back to my dealer, on the 29th of july i believe it was, and they had a copy of my ID from the day i was on site there, so here's hoping!!
Hope your mustang arrives early!!

so glad the check arrived that’s just stressful wondering if they lost your check. I know if it were me I’d probably be on the phone with usps daily LOL. Makes me nervous since I have a package and gift cards coming through usps. They better not lose it lol

food_fanaticz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lmao those wheels are the upgraded versions that cost like 1400 more. mine are the stockies; i like the stock rims a lot honestly, didn't want bling 20" chromes and didn't want the blackout package lol
Oh I meant the tires sorry you know those pirellis haha yeah the rims I have are an upgrade. on my initial order I didn’t upgrade just kept stock rims but the dealer order I ended up buying had upgraded rims that look really good on the car.

Sponsored

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hope your mustang arrives early!!

so glad the check arrived that’s just stressful wondering if they lost your check. I know if it were me I’d probably be on the phone with usps daily LOL. Makes me nervous since I have a package and gift cards coming through usps. They better not lose it lol
be very weary of USPS. even the girl from the bank said they're awful lately. they're slowing down like crazy and it's a joke.

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oh I meant the tires sorry you know those pirellis haha yeah the rims I have are an upgrade. on my initial order I didn’t upgrade just kept stock rims but the dealer order I ended up buying had upgraded rims that look really good on the car.
it's funny bc i like the pirelli p-zeros...idk why all the hate. i like an all-year here in NJ, had them on my 2014 stang and loved them

jblue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2021 Twister Orange GT Premium 401A Ebony Stripes
I love those wheels, you don't huh? Aren't they optional? Did you get the PP package? Man, your car is nice the way it is, IMO. Love Mustangs, they have such a great body style, and I feel this is the best out of them all style wise.

food_fanaticz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it's funny bc i like the pirelli p-zeros...idk why all the hate. i like an all-year here in NJ, had them on my 2014 stang and loved them
well so far I haven’t had issues but I haven’t really pushed the car if ya know what I mean lol it’s my first v8 rwd and trying to get to know him still. only have driven on dry pavement. I’m in Florida so no snow woohoo I can daily this beast but we do get rain and sometimes when it rains it pours. Think it’s supposed to rain Friday so we’ll see.:clap:

food_fanaticz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I love those wheels, you don't huh? Aren't they optional? Did you get the PP package? Man, your car is nice the way it is, IMO. Love Mustangs, they have such a great body style, and I feel this is the best out of them all style wise.
yah I meant tires. Once I wear these ones out I’ll change it out and maybe do exhaust but honestly that AE is nice so maybe not. I should just enjoy my car stock for awhile haha. I agree it looks so clean. When I parked it today in the lot at work I couldn’t help but turn to look before walking away lmao

edit to add: and yes I got the pp package.

Sponsored
OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
well so far I haven’t had issues but I haven’t really pushed the car if ya know what I mean lol it’s my first v8 rwd and trying to get to know him still. only have driven on dry pavement. I’m in Florida so no snow woohoo I can daily this beast but we do get rain and sometimes when it rains it pours. Think it’s supposed to rain Friday so we’ll see.:clap:
right there with ya. my first V8 will be mine. always had RWD, but they were 4 banger nissan pickups, then my v6 2014, and now this bad boy! i'm gonna drive her carefully though, gonna do the 1000 mile break in

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

food_fanaticz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
right there with ya. my first V8 will be mine. always had RWD, but they were 4 banger nissan pickups, then my v6 2014, and now this bad boy! i'm gonna drive her carefully though, gonna do the 1000 mile break in
definitely special. I try to avoid going above 50-55 for same reason. I drove 95 back from the dealer and I swear everyone here thinks it’s a race track :crazy: everyone passing me by LOL so I’ve just avoided the highway for now until I’m past that break in period.

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, Mustang GT, MME GTPE
she’s a beast! is that the PP? looks like a standard wing but the front chin looks like PP?
PPL2 - with aftermarket rims: NES FG-08s. Forged rims made a big difference.
Sponsored