food_fanaticz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue GT Premium
yeah my CU said nope, no wire transfers, physical checks only.....woooofff
Hope you get that check soon!

Benefits of being down the interstate from Flat Rock. LOL
Must be nice. Think you'll get it tomorrow? lol Crazy that mine was built 10/29 shipped on 11/1 and earliest delivery estimate is still 11/13.lol At least I can daily this baby all year round. First thing I plan to do is just drive and go cruising :inlove: Got to spend time and bond ya know:giggle:
Sponsored

itguy84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Premium
Hope you get that check soon!

Must be nice. Think you'll get it tomorrow? lol Crazy that mine was built 10/29 shipped on 11/1 and earliest delivery estimate is still 11/13.lol At least I can daily this baby all year round. First thing I plan to do is just drive and go cruising :inlove: Got to spend time and bond ya know:giggle:

Yeah, I told my wife that the first couple days I have it she might not see me much. I fully anticipate to put 200-300 miles on it in the first couple days.. lol

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Stang GT Premium, 22 F150 XLT Sport, 07 Tacoma
update. it’s 14 days since my loan approved. still no check. usps is a god damn joke. was on the phone with bank all day. ridiculous.

Strokercrate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT 400a Black Accent.
update. it’s 14 days since my loan approved. still no check. usps is a god damn joke. was on the phone with bank all day. ridiculous.
No mail tracker applied to the envelope? Seems usually the standard for large sum checks.

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ugh sorry to hear about that what's going to happen now?
i have an option where they said if i pay full in cash myself, then i can cash the check myself and put the money into my savings, rather than the dealer. checks made out to both me and the dealer tho, so i just need them to sign it as well when it comes in if thats the case. i have the 10th to 16th to get the car though, so hopefully it comes before that, but who knows…that’s always an option but i’d rather just pay the check to the dealer than to myself.

food_fanaticz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
i have an option where they said if i pay full in cash myself, then i can cash the check myself and put the money into my savings, rather than the dealer. checks made out to both me and the dealer tho, so i just need them to sign it as well when it comes in if thats the case. i have the 10th to 16th to get the car though, so hopefully it comes before that, but who knows…that’s always an option but i’d rather just pay the check to the dealer than to myself.
Sounds so complicated :p

Oh yeah, I also did a thing...I got my Mustang today :sun: Not my order though haha that still hasn't arrived yet. Dealer got a new car that arrived from factory today and they called me to see if I wanted to take a look lol. Same color, same specs just minor cosmetic differences in the interior and rims. No midnight blue interior, no black rims that come standard on PP which I actually didn't mind since they are ugly lol It DID have the AE which I couldn't get added on to mine since it was too late, so I was like hell ya after I test drove it lol.

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sounds so complicated :p

Oh yeah, I also did a thing...I got my Mustang today :sun: Not my order though haha that still hasn't arrived yet. Dealer got a new car that arrived from factory today and they called me to see if I wanted to take a look lol. Same color, same specs just minor cosmetic differences in the interior and rims. No midnight blue interior, no black rims that come standard on PP which I actually didn't mind since they are ugly lol It DID have the AE which I couldn't get added on to mine since it was too late, so I was like hell ya after I test drove it lol.
wow awesome!!! how is the build quality and the fitment?? a few people having issues for the same build week as mine which sucks.

food_fanaticz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
wow awesome!!! how is the build quality and the fitment?? a few people having issues for the same build week as mine which sucks.
Seems good to me. while at the dealer I popped the hood, checked the trunk everything seemed to align properly. Also cleaned and waxed it later myself so I got up close and personal lol, and everything looked great. i'll post pics later, was too busy driving it around haha

Sponsored
OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Seems good to me. while at the dealer I popped the hood, checked the trunk everything seemed to align properly. Also cleaned and waxed it later myself so I got up close and personal lol, and everything looked great. i'll post pics later, was too busy driving it around haha
yessss pics plz

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)