Sponsored

Yes, driving a manual makes you smarter, more skilled, a better driver, more of a car guy, and more handsome too.

GT 550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black GT MT S550
Between what I did and what you said you don't do. It's like advocating for a particular filling (shrimp?) in your sub/hoagie when the point of the matter is that while a sub and a hoagie ARE different they're both a baguette.
Sponsored

Last edited:

GT 550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black GT MT S550
Ahhh the freedom to call bread by whatever name you wish. Impressive. We just refer to ours as convict bread. Let me ponder that while I count the pedals in my V8 Innaseptah.

1619134947428.png

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
if you aren't managing what your hands and feet are doing, constantly processing what your eyes are seeing, and reacting to what your butt is feeling, are you really even driving?
the experience (driving stick) makes you a better dancer. Plus, you'll have the added joy of knowing you're not just a bag of bones in a bucket seat.
sometime the rags have a decent word-smith.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Dai Uy Ted

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2020 Maserati Levante S Ribelle
Mmmmaybe not Mik. Note:

'With a sub, the bread is a softer roll cut all the way through and the top is separated from the bottom of the roll. With a hoagie, a harder roll is preferred and the roll is split and the contents (generally the same) are stuffed into the roll and folded closed at the completion'.

Ref: Jersey 101.5
... and a hero? A grinder?
What's the difference?

Norm Peterson

corner barstool sitter
Threads
Reaction score
On a corner barstool not too far from I-95
First Name
Norm
Vehicle(s)
'08 GT #85, '19 WRX
Nonsense. My wife, a manual woman, can't stand automatics (or girlie girls who drive them). Her manual trans Cadillac went in for a cam phaser TSB and they gave her an XT4 loaner. Took 3 minutes to figure out how to get it out of park. Apparently a button on the side of the shifter in addition to having foot on brake and button on top of shifter.
She gets a virtual thumbs-up from the 70-something manual woman of this house.

Norm
Sponsored