• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Yellow Mustang for Sale for Immediate Delivery

j-rowe14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James Rowe
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
I have been made aware of a car from a branch up north that has cancelled and I can get asap

MUSTANG, 2016MY, FASTBACK, 5.0 V8 GT, 6 SPEED MANUAL, TRIPLE YELLOW TRI, EBONY LEATHER

SATELLITE NAVIGATION, SHAKERPRO PREM AUDIO, REVRSE PARKING SENSR, HEATED COOLED SEATS, BLACK OTT STRIPE

Priced at £37395 on the road.
The car is delivered with the branch and can do collection for the weekend if payment is done.

Please email or call me on 01372852715 or [email protected]

car underneath doesn't the black stripes

Many thanks
James
Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
If anyones wandering what it looks like with stripes (Far better is the answer):

*This is not the car for sale, but one of identical exterior spec. Hope this helps you sell [MENTION=20606]j-rowe14[/MENTION]

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

OP
OP

j-rowe14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James Rowe
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
[MENTION=20131]Manders Mustang[/MENTION], thank you buddy, that helps

Thanks

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
@Manders Mustang, thank you buddy, that helps

Thanks
Anytime champ, hope you sell it, and anyone considering, James is our resident dealer on the forums and has nothing but stellar reviews from the guys that've picked their cars from him :).

Sponsored

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Looks like the exact same spec as mine, which I hope to pick up this weekend as long as the dealer plays ball bet he does not and it will be next week or longer :shrug: could of save all the ups and down of tracking her and just walked in and bought it this weekend but maybe it's a right of passage in owning a Mustang

Mustang65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT (TY, UCL 87, appeared on Top Gear)
Hi,

Having now been driving around in TY demo for over a month I would encourage people to think about getting one in this colour. TY has really grown on me, the positive attention and smiles it generates is amazing. Not for the shy would be my only warning.

Still looking forward to getting my UCL RR GT Custom Pack replacement in a few weeks, although I did ask Karen if she wanted to sell me the demo as well.

Mustang65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT (TY, UCL 87, appeared on Top Gear)
Slowhand, you might have a point there. I'll try that logic with Ford to see if it gets me a discount.

2000+ miles in 5 weeks, mostly driving around for the pleasure of it. Always feels weird to get back in the Golf.

OP
OP

j-rowe14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James Rowe
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
yellow car now sold
Sponsored