• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: California Xineering GT350 downshift blip module complete kit

ralphy1798

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 CFTP, 2023 Bronco Raptor
HI Everyone,

I am trading in my 2016 GT350R for a lightly used 2020 GT500 CFTP :cool: So I am selling this Xineering downshift blip module.

It plugs into the throttle pedal and clutch pedal connectors with a passthrough, so its SUPER easy to install or uninstall. You also need to tap the brake light wire and 12V from the wiring harness in the passenger footwell.

I am including everything it came with new, including the USB Cable, and the complete harness you need. You just need to add a 12V switch (recommended to turn on and off, not necessary) and some post taps to connect to the wires in your passenger footwell. I can point you to the amazon link if you need it for the posi taps I used.

Module Website for downshift blip module:
https://www.xineering.com/dbw.html

Install info:
General Install PDF
Shelby/Mustang PDF

I am asking $400, but am open to offers.

Thanks!
Jeff

IMG_0371.jpeg
Sponsored