Sponsored

Xforce Varex Valvetronic Axle back exhaust unboxing, install and review.

V8_MOTOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 S550 Mustang GT (EURO)
In this video I installed what is the cheapest valvetronic exhaust option for the preface lift s550 on my friends car.

I was impressed with the functionality. Not so much with how finnaky it is to get it sitting right.

Sponsored

MikeMr305

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
Literally just purchased the catback version. Hoping for an easy bolt on experience with minimal leaks or miss alignments.
The price makes it a no-brainer for anyone who wants valves, although i have heard the valves can rattle quite badly

OP
OP
V8_MOTOR

V8_MOTOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 S550 Mustang GT (EURO)
Literally just purchased the catback version. Hoping for an easy bolt on experience with minimal leaks or miss alignments.
The price makes it a no-brainer for anyone who wants valves, although i have heard the valves can rattle quite badly
We had one rattle on the left side exhaust when closed. Will see if it gets better or worse with the build up of carbon.

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
i sometimes hear what i think is mine rattling when I'm closing the garage door but if i forget to close them then i dont hear rattling though is might just be getting drowned out. The guy fitting it did warn me it could rattle on idle with the valves closed so i suppose forewarned is forearmed

accel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP
Decent exhaust. I've been having it for several years. Just found a good deal and bought Smart Box for it.
Sponsored