• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

New York XForce Varex 2.5 inch Catback for 15-17 with Steeda H-Pipe

Lenggo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Travis
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP Convertible
For sale is a 2.5" XForce Varex catback with Steeda H-pipe for a 15 - 17 GT. It fits both Coupe and Convertibles. The original XForce midpipe was cut to attach/clamp the flanged ends to a Steeda H-pipe. I'm including everything in case you want to keep the H-pipe or return it to the original resonated X. It was only installed for about 3 months before trying something different. It sounds awesome and was really happy with it.

Everything that came with the original catback is also include (all of the wiring, control box, remotes, extra bolts/gaskets, original resonated x-pipe, and the adapters to fit a GT or Ecoboost.

Asking for $1000 for the whole setup.

I'm located in Huntington on Long Island and am willing to meet halfway if you aren't too far.

Cold start and Revs.

Pics
DSC_1210.JPG
DSC_1211.JPG
DSC_1212.JPG
DSC_1213.JPG
DSC_1214.JPG
DSC_0917.JPG

DSC_0918.JPG

DSC_1215.JPG
Sponsored

djcodeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT roush SC
any chance you still have the reducer part with the flange?

OP
OP

Lenggo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Travis
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP Convertible
Do you mean the part that gets bolted to the pipes on the car? I have everything that came with the kit. If so the V8 flanges are connected to the varex mid pipe in the images. I also have the ecoboost adapter that came with it, but youre probably not talking about that.

djcodeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT roush SC
Do you mean the part that gets bolted to the pipes on the car? I have everything that came with the kit. If so the V8 flanges are connected to the varex mid pipe in the images. I also have the ecoboost adapter that came with it, but youre probably not talking about that.
It turns out I have the 3in version with oval mufflers , so please disregard my question. I like the sound of this exhaust.
glws
Sponsored