Not open for further replies.

djone101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
None
Vehicle(s)
None
We can now offer XForce exhausts to UK customers - we've installed a few on customers cars over recent months. XForce produce very high quality systems in Australia so everything is engineered to work on RHD cars.

There are lots of exhaust suppliers out there but the XForce system has a few unique qualities we haven't seen elsewhere. The exhaust is designed in a very modular fashion meaning you can fit a 3" cat back with their Varex variable valve controlled mufflers with either twin or quad outlets, controlled by a key fob switch or by a more controllable smart box option. You can then add full headers to the car with cats for the full front to back system.

We've fitted a number of their headers and whilst the install is not a quick job the system fits very well. The system is 1 7/8" and uses high flow metallic catalysts.

Uniquely the exhaust is all bolted flanges rather than slip joints which means the parts have to fit right due to reduced tolerance in the joints.

As the rear mufflers have single outlets you can fit the supplied 100mm tips with the standard rear valance or you can opt for the quad outlets which work with the Roush rear valance or with the various other rear valances out there like the carbon fibre ones from Anderson Composites.

If you take a look on the XForce web site there are plenty of sound clips. The difference between open and closed is amazing. I would say that when closed the system is as quiet if not quieter than stock. While open is at least as loud as Roush axle backs. The best of both worlds. The key fob option is a simple open/closed system while the smart box means you can use the app to control the system with amazing amount of flexibility. More details are on the web site.

Parts prices are as follows:

Headers £1599 inc VAT
Cat back with Varex mufflers (key fob controlled) and twin tail pipes £2189
Quad tips to fit cat back £289
Smartbox bluetooth variable exhaust controller £729

Pictures below of a system fitted last week with the Varex key fob controlled cat back and quad tips with Roush valance. I'll post other pictures of the headers later.

IMG_9148.jpg

IMG_9149.jpg

IMG_9150.jpg

IMG_9151.jpg

IMG_9153.jpg

IMG_9157.jpg

IMG_9158.jpg

IMG_0309.jpg

freeimagehost
Sponsored

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
£1599 inc for headers is the best price yet especially if it includes cats.

I want to congratulate you guys on not trying to rip off Mustang owners by then dumping on huge profit margins like so many others do.

I for sure will be wanting a set of the headers for my MY18 if no other options are available by then. :)

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
what cell are the cats? is ceramic coating an option?

Sponsored

OP
OP

djone101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
None
Vehicle(s)
None

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I thought 200 was the min requirement to pass MOT ?
Depends on the car, my 911 with 100 cel failed with a remap, but passed on stock map.

I think 100 cel is basically cutting it close, 200 cel is a much safer bet. Though in theory if an issue you could always ask your tuner for a lean / low spark map for MOT testing purposes, should do the trick.

OP
OP

djone101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
None
Vehicle(s)
None
We have a car here with the 100 cells fitted - we'll run it through an MOT emissions test tomorrow and report back.

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
We have a car here with the 100 cells fitted - we'll run it through an MOT emissions test tomorrow and report back.
Good stuff! Please let us know mods/tune if any also please buddy. :thumbsup:

Sponsored

Lone Survivor

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Priscilla McMustang GT Ruby Team DS
[MENTION=13889]djone101[/MENTION], can you either adopt me or marry me?, then I could get family discount :D

When [MENTION=27801]nixopaxo[/MENTION] saves up enough money for the two of us, we're coming to you for the superchargers ;)

Sorry, I'll get my coat...................

slowhand99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Vert Race Red ord 26/03/15 del 24/03/16
Any info on fitment of the cat back in a convertible? There's a bit less clearance and with bolted flanges, less room to manoeuvre. Can't find any reference to a vert on their website. Thanks [MENTION=13889]djone101[/MENTION] ,my shopping list is getting longer :)

Last edited:
OP
OP

djone101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
None
Vehicle(s)
None
Good stuff! Please let us know mods/tune if any also please buddy. :thumbsup:
So this car has a Whipple Stage 2 with supplied Whipple tune and was fine on lambda and HC but high (failed) on CO (even with repeated attempts and nice hot cats) so it would be interesting to try it with a non supercharged car.....

We'll do that when we get a suitable candidate available.

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
i get the feeling these headers are going to need 200 cell / green cats to pass these mot suspect 100's are far too close to border line (unless you have a friendly special garage do the mot)
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.