• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Florida X-Force 304 Stainless Catback For 15 -17 GT

Techno

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTCS
X-Force 304 Stainless 3" Catback for 15-17 GT. Taking the car back to stock before trade in. This system was on the car for about 4000 miles it is 20 - 25 % louder than stock with a deeper tone, the little x-pipe gives it just a touch of rasp when you get on it. the resonator keeps it from producing drone despite the deep tone.Its bolt together nature and the ring mounting system on the mufflers make it easy to get a perfect alignment, I did this on jackstands and it came out perfect.This is the system for someone that just wants a little more without pissing off the neighbors.Includes the system all hardware and the 4" polished tips. Very good condition.
450.00 Local only. Will drive to meet someone within a reasonable distance.
PM If interested.View media item 14456View media item 14461View media item 14457View media item 14460View media item 14463View media item 14464View media item 14459View media item 14462View media item 14465
IMG_20180321_180441.jpg
Sponsored

SilverStallion

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alexis
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
X-Force 304 Stainless 3" Catback for 15-17 GT. Taking the car back to stock before trade in. This system was on the car for about 4000 miles it is 20 - 25 % louder than stock with a deeper tone, the little x-pipe gives it just a touch of rasp when you get on it. the resonator keeps it from producing drone despite the deep tone.Its bolt together nature and the ring mounting system on the mufflers make it easy to get a perfect alignment, I did this on jackstands and it came out perfect.This is the system for someone that just wants a little more without pissing off the neighbors.Includes the system all hardware and the 4" polished tips. Very good condition.
450.00 Local only. Will drive to meet someone within a reasonable distance.
PM If interested.View media item 14456View media item 14461View media item 14457View media item 14460View media item 14463View media item 14464View media item 14459View media item 14462View media item 14465
Wish I still lived in florida . Found the exhaust I wanted . Just saw some clips and it's perfect. Not loud at all.

SilverStallion

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alexis
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
If I can get a family member to meet you half way I'll let you know. Have family in miami. Do you have any sound clips ? Cant find the one a saw before

OP
OP

Techno

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTCS
I never took any but I found 2 on YouTube.

Halfway to Miami is do able.
Thanks, John.