• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

WTT: My 19x9.5 GT PP rear wheels for your 19x9 GT PP front wheels

brimstn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Ecoboost
Looking to trade my rear PP 9.5"s for a set of front PP 9"s. Wheels are in excellent condition and I'd expect the same in trade. They've been polished and buffed and will not include the tires (I'll have them unmounted before I ship) but will include the TMPS. Each person would pay shipping for their respective wheels. Let me know if you have any questions.

Gallery with larger images here: http://imgur.com/a/DGxD0

Sponsored

Last edited:

S550Ghost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2016 S550
Will they fit the front? so basically a square setup?

OP
OP

brimstn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Ecoboost
I'm fairly positive they'll fit...I've seen several threads with people running this, or even a x10 square setup.

S550Ghost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2016 S550
I have the stock PP setup and would trade if we could work out a deal. I have 900 miles on my car and my tires are mint. I would not want to have to buy anything if we did the deal. Also, I am fairly close to you so we wouldnt have to ship.

Sponsored

OP
OP

brimstn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Ecoboost
I have the stock PP setup and would trade if we could work out a deal. I have 900 miles on my car and my tires are mint. I would not want to have to buy anything if we did the deal. Also, I am fairly close to you so we wouldnt have to ship.
You'd have to buy tires, mine wouldn't come with them. I got these in a deal with another forum member and the ones that are on there now are almost bald...they wouldn't be safe to use.

You could pull your tires off and sell them locally if you'd like. I couldn't use them...we're getting into fall/winter and I'm going to put all seasons on them, I really don't want summer tires year round on them.

Do some research to double check and make sure they'll fit, just to keep me in line. Think about it and let me know.