• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

WTT corsa touring axleback for sport axleback

bbwarrior32

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Interested in swapping someone my touring mufflers. Wanting to pick up some more sound and figured this would be perfect for someone that is going headers and wants to keep the sound under control. Mufflers have about 2k miles on them. Located in Illinois and would like to find someone close so we can just meet and do the swap in person but not opposed to the idea of shipping.
(If you have the Extreme catback, thats the sport mufflers!) Darn you corsa and your confusing names
Sponsored

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
I'm still interested.

dev1360

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DIB 2016 S550
Touring and sport should be the same mufflers. The difference is that the touring is only sold as an axleback with the intention of using the factory resonator. I have a "touring" axleback on my car with longtubes, and catless X. It is way louder than a friend's sport setup with longtubes and catted X. I had the corsa Extreme mufflers on my car with the same longtubes and midpipe right before I went to the sport/touring mufflers. The car was unbearably loud and obnoxious.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Touring and sport should be the same mufflers. The difference is that the touring is only sold as an axleback with the intention of using the factory resonator. I have a "touring" axleback on my car with longtubes, and catless X. It is way louder than a friend's sport setup with longtubes and catted X. I had the corsa Extreme mufflers on my car with the same longtubes and midpipe right before I went to the sport/touring mufflers. The car was unbearably loud and obnoxious.
What I/we are looking to do are definitely different mufflers. Sport axleback is Xtreme mufflers. Touring axleback is Sport catback mufflers. They have different part numbers and are a 9 dB change in volume per Corsa themselves. I have the Xtreme right now. Wanting to make it the sport catback.

brandonalberd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic S550
I'm in Nashville, TN. I have the Sport Axleback now and wanting to swap to Touring Axleback before my longtube install. Lmk.

Sponsored

brandonalberd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic S550
But I just realized i'm probably the better part of 7+ hours from you.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, [MENTION=20096]bbwarrior32[/MENTION] is about 2.5 hrs or so.
Sponsored