WTT 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon AEV JK-350 3800 miles for GT 350

Bodacious

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bo
Vehicle(s)
Jeep AEV JK350
I would like to trade my pristine AEV JK-350 Unlimited Rubicon for a '16 or newer GT350. Here are the details of my Jeep:

2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon AEV JK-350 package. This is not a Rubicon with AEV aftermarket parts added, this is a fully built AEV vehicle built alongside other Wranglers at the Jeep factory. It comes with a separate MSRP, build plate, and window sticker. This Jeep is new with only 3800 miles. The original MSRP was $62,000.

Here is a list of the base options on the JK-350:

3.5 Inch AEV Lift
AEV Heat Reduction Hood
Stamped Steel Front bumper
Warn Zeon Winch
AEV HD Front Skid Plate
IPF Off-road Lights
AEV Stamped Steel Rear Bumper
AEV Rear Bumper Water Storage
AEV Stamped Steel Tire Carrier
AEV 17 Salta Wheels
AEV BFG 35" Mud Tires
AEV Pro-CAL
AEV Window Banner
AEV Badges
AEV Logo Headrests
AEV Jack Base
AEV Instrument Cluster
AEV Lug Wrench Extension

Optional Equipment:

IPF Reverse Work Light
AEV High Lift Jack Mount
AEV High Lift Jack
AEV 10.2 Gallon Fuel Caddy
Rear Vision Camera
AEV Floor and Cargo Liners
Premium Soft Top
OEM Premium Sound System with OEM Sub in trunk

The current mileage of the vehicle is 3800. Those miles will go up as I will drive it on the weekends when the weather is pretty. This Jeep has had no paintwork, damage repair, or issues of any kind. I have polished, sealed and waxed the vehicle less than 1 month ago The title is clear so please feel free to run a Carfax. It has always been garaged kept. The first oil changed has been performed using synthetic oil at 3500 miles. More pictures are available upon request. The Jeep is located south of Nashville,TN call or text to 615-517-57four4 THanks
AEV top off.JPG
AEV top off 2.JPG
AEV 13.JPG
AEV 11.JPG
AEV 12.JPG
AEV 6.JPG
AEV 3.JPG
AEV 7.JPG
Sponsored