• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Arizona WTT 2016 BMW M3 for 2017+ GT350R - Not anymore

Hoontobe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Au
Vehicle(s)
2016 BMW M3
Hello all,

I'm looking into trading my M3 for a GT350R.

Currently the car has 30k miles and is a CPO with a maintenance package until the end of 2020 or 75k miles. Executive and lighting package. I've never had any mechanical issues and its gone with me to the Grand Canyon and Portland OR. The front bumper did get scratched while parked on the street and was repaired through insurance so carfax will squawk about that. I can provide an image of the "damage" if this goes down the path.

I'd like to get a black or grey 2017+ GT350R with similar miles, the electronics package and Recaro seats. I understand that I may have to fork over some additional cash but lets talk first.
MVIMG_20180401_135606.jpg
Sponsored

BoostinFD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor
This is interesting. Just curious what was the reasonings behind wanting to switch? Have you considered an M4 GTS? I’m thinking about going that route, once my R sells.

Either way, best of luck.

OP
OP

Hoontobe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Au
Vehicle(s)
2016 BMW M3
GTS is outrageously expensive for what it is. Better off buying an M4 and just getting some aero on it. The water cooler thing never appealed to me and outside of that GTS is just a mark up IMO. I love my F80 and she performs amazingly but I think I want a V8 NA and something a bit more exclusive. I'm still going back and forth regarding selling it but I think I get bored of things after a few years of ownership. With that said, I've tracked this a few times and never had any issues. If you get the F8X platform, buy some bigger rubber (I'm running 275/295) and potentially a different exhaust. Other than that its amazing to drive and seems to spool faster than other turbo cars I've driven.

OP
OP

Hoontobe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Au
Vehicle(s)
2016 BMW M3
After much deliberation and after test driving an R I just cant move away. In all honesty I drove a 2017 R and wasnt that impressed with the butt dyno. The M3 has as much or more torque and comparable HP numbers. Granted the M has some aftermarket parts and a tune but I just dont think I want the mustang. I'm going to keep my eyes on the forum and upcoming GT500 but for now I'm sticking with zee germans. Take care and I'll see you folks around. Please ask if you have more questions etc regarding this.
Sponsored