• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

New York WTT 18+ Sleeper Kit for Whipple or Edlebrock

Phils15GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I had a hellion sleeper kit installed on my 19 GT last summer and have enjoyed it for about 1k miles. It was upgraded to the precision journal bearing cea turbos 62mm turbos. Car is running on 7lb springs, no boost controller and has trapped 140mph on E85, ran the car twice with turbo kit.

I love the kit but looking to switch to a Whipple or Edlebrock for NYS vehicle emissions. Think it will be easier to get it to pass.

Putting a feeler out. Thanks
Sponsored

MyFirst5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 deep impact blue premium gt
did something nys emissions wise change in the last few years? i used to run around in a catless dp, external wg wrx and as long as there was no cel it always passed

OP
OP

Phils15GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
did something nys emissions wise change in the last few years? i used to run around in a catless dp, external wg wrx and as long as there was no cel it always passed
They hook it up to the OBD port now and all the monitors have to read ready. I believe it changed a few years back.

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '10 Tundra

Sponsored