• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Pennsylvania [WTS] APR Carbon Fiber Front Splitter and RTR Side Splitters

xArchangel79

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium with Performance Pack
***All Items Sold***

For sale are the following, prefer local FTF. Included is a photo of each as well as what they looked like on my car.

• APR Carbon Fiber Front Splitter (15-17) Mustang - $275.00 obo - Comes with all original hardware
  • RTR Side Rocker SplittersSplitters (15-17) Mustang - $150.00 obo
Will sell together for $400.00.
APR Carbon Fiber Splitter.jpeg
RTR Side Splitters.jpeg
Mustang.JPG

Last edited:

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '10 Tundra
For PP car?

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '10 Tundra

SAY WHAT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang Gt
Damn i would have been interested but i have the base car with the base pan, not sure the holes you drilled will line up.

robwlf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
rob
Vehicle(s)
17 lightning blue pp LFP 670
where you located in pa .., im 20 min away from center city if you'll do 240 for the splitter ill take it

DeVito757

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
2015 BMW F30 335xi Msport, 2015 Ecoboost Premium PP MT Ruby Red
Interested in the bundle. Iā€™m located in Washington, DC how far are you away? I could come pick up this weekend.

OP
OP
xArchangel79

xArchangel79

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
where you located in pa .., im 20 min away from center city if you'll do 240 for the splitter ill take it
Thanks for your interest, I'm currently working a deal with username Stovetop. If that falls through I can hit you back up.

OP
OP
xArchangel79

xArchangel79

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Interested in the bundle. Iā€™m located in Washington, DC how far are you away? I could come pick up this weekend.
Thanks for your interest, I'm currently working a deal with username Stovetop. If that falls through I can put in queue.

Joelang33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Race Red Whippled 16 Mustang GT Premium PP
where in PA interested in the side spitters