WTF? Carbon Cartel (Carbonplug.com) Ordered something in Jan, never heard back!

Semp1

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1 Magneride
Well I now am going on week 7 from when I placed an order for mirror cap replacements and no contact at all. I’ve sent a few emails and I know things are delayed but not even a response over 7 weeks. Part of me is starting to think maybe this time around they’re keeping the money and not fulfilling the orders. Let me know if any one else has waited 7 weeks or more for mirrors or anything else from them. Longest I waited prior was 1 month. and I get it but this is nutty.

erolivas

Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Shelby GT500, 2018 Ford Raptor, 2011 Nissan Frontier
Dang man that sucks. I was hoping you were going to have some good news.

Rapid Red

Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
RaceRed>GT PP2 >RXCAIL2 > 34 Ford 5 window 350 Stroker motor > 32 Ford pick up 327
Vehicle Showcase
How did you pay for it, most processes will pull the funds back for non delivery. I don't wait too long and 7 wks is too long.

Semp1

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1 Magneride
How did you pay for it, most processes will pull the funds back for non delivery. I don't wait too long and 7 wks is too long.
I paid with debit. I believe Apple Pay. I’m gonna have to do something because I have emailed this guy probably 6 times. I do one a week and now it’s going on week 10. I mean listen if it takes 12 weeks to make I get it. But there should’ve been at least 1 response to my email. I literally can’t trust this company any more. I’m going to wait until exactly 3 months which is Dec1 and then basically make the claim on it through my bank. I am shocked they are still in business after this. It’s extremely crazy and unheard of and a shame.

Last edited:

Advertisement

22 - Velgen Wheels - 1

Advertisement