• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Florida WTB/WTT: FP Track rear swaybar with OEM PP/GT350

krishelnino

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Krishna
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium MT82 Race Red
Looking to purchase or trade my Ford Performance Track rear swaybar 25mm with a OEM PP or GT350 rear swaybar.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
krishelnino

krishelnino

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Krishna
Vehicle(s)
bump

Tyeayo1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium
Are you putting it into a GT? I'm assuming the PP and gt350 swaybars are beefier? Are only the rears an upgrade? Or are the fronts better than the GT's as well?

OP
OP
krishelnino

krishelnino

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Krishna
Vehicle(s)
Are you putting it into a GT? I'm assuming the PP and gt350 swaybars are beefier? Are only the rears an upgrade? Or are the fronts better than the GT's as well?
I currently have a Ford Performance Track pack swaybar which is very beefy 25mm and i have significant oversteer due to my setup. I want to downsize to a PP/GT350 which are around 22mm
Sponsored