• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

WTB: Stock GT Exhaust - Middle Tennessee

Exquisite_Red

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 DIB V6
Looking to buy a stock GT exhaust to put on my V6. In the Middle Tennessee area. Don't want to spend more than $100.

Thanks.
Sponsored

Bitis_Gabonica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grabber Blue GT
I just took mine off to install a MBRP Catback system in 17' GT.

Mint Mint condition- less than 500 miles total. Lowest I could go is $125 and you gotta come to me to get it....I'm about 80 min south of Chattanooga down in GA. PM me if interested.

OP
OP

Exquisite_Red

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 DIB V6
Wow, that was fast!

I'm gonna have to secure a vehicle to come get it. I've got access to a beater truck that I would use locally, but I don't know if I trust it on a two hour road trip.

Would you mind giving me the approximate dimensions; width at the mufflers, and total length? I might be able to use an SUV with the seats folded, but not sure if it will fit.

Thanks.
Sponsored