• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

California WTB: Stock Ecoboost Downpipe (Central / Southern CA)

Tylerkun

Threads
Reaction score
Website
tylerkunmedia.com
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ecoboost 6MT w/ PP & 1991 Mazda Miata
I want a stock downpipe for my 2017 Ecoboost. I want to make a stealthy catless downpipe for California's crappy smog laws, so it can be working or not. I would just prefer it's not all cut up. Willing to drive anywhere in central or southern California. I also don't mind paying shipping if it's reasonable. (Shipped to 93304)

Let me know if you have one sitting on your shelf collecting dust!
Sponsored

Chef jpd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 6M, Grab ass lime. Ex: 2016 EB PPP CO
Vehicle Showcase
Plan on passing any emissions tests?
The catless.pipe will never show 02 sensors ready.
unless you plan on swapping the stock pipe for inspections (which I have to do every year)

OP
OP
Tylerkun

Tylerkun

Threads
Reaction score
Website
tylerkunmedia.com
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
Well, I have a CARB tech friend who is able to pass my cars regardless, but if I do ever need to do a legal smog check or if I have to take the car in for any warranty work, I’ll swap on my OEM downpipe that will be on my shelf. I just live in an area where cops are very much against car modifications and I’d like to be sneaky about my catless downpipe in an OEM pipe.

Here in Southern California they actually will pull your over and if they feel as though your car isn’t compliant with our laws, they will require you to get your vehicle checked over by a state agency to verify it’s all following state laws. I want to avoid that as much as possible.

Plan on passing any emissions tests?
The catless.pipe will never show 02 sensors ready.
unless you plan on swapping the stock pipe for inspections (which I have to do every year)

C.J.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JIA
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Shelby GT350, 2017 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
I can give away the whole catback if you can pick it up here at bay area. Just sold the car and don't have the place for the parts.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Tylerkun

Tylerkun

Threads
Reaction score
Website
tylerkunmedia.com
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
I can give away the whole catback if you can pick it up here at bay area. Just sold the car and don't have the place for the parts.
You say cat back; would that include the downpipe? I’ll gladly come pick it up to clean up your garage if it includes that!

C.J.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JIA
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Shelby GT350, 2017 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
You say cat back; would that include the downpipe? I’ll gladly come pick it up to clean up your garage if it includes that!
My bad, I thought down pipe was part of it. It turns out it’s not. Never mind.