• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

California WTB: PP1 wheels, or aftermarket. Really only need 2 front wheels for F14 drag

TheExxit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
I have a rear set of Forgestar F14s and if I can find the right front wheels to run with them (pp1 or a similar style to the F14 itself) or even a set of F14 fronts... That would be ideal!

I'm local but if they're off tires and you're willing to put them in boxes we can talk about shipping a skinnier wheel? Otherwise, Local pickup would be best. I'm willing to drive out a reasonable distance to meet in between too if needed.

LMK!

Doesn't have to have tires but if it does please be local.
Sponsored

OP
OP

TheExxit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
Still hunting for this in SoCal

At this point I'm willing to consider full PP1s locally or any design close to the F14

Adamone92

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
Waiting on my rear f14 as well. What size rim and tire are you running?

I have a pair of rtr tech 7s in gunmetal grey, 19" 9.5 with Yokohama 255 for the front if you are interested. Not sure how "close" youd consider that.

OP
OP

TheExxit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
i ended up just getting some tires for the stock rears and waiting for the right set/deal on rear welds
Sponsored