Sponsored

WTB Performance pack wheels

Gray8188

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Gt.
Hey guys figure it's worth a shot. Every now and again I'll see a set go up for sale for around $600 or so with tires I always miss out. Just have to get rid of these base wheels to small for me lol. If anyone has some performance pack wheels for sale for around that price with tires pm me please. Looking to buy soon if it's a good deal. Thanks.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Gray8188

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Gt.
Bump anyone have any for sale? Will pay more for the right deal.

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
I'm working on selling my Vossen wheels to someone possibly, he has a brand new set of PP wheels and is in the Lakeland area.

I sent him a link and will keep you posted OP.

OP
OP

Gray8188

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Gt.
Thanks guys! Kinda mad at myself wasn't able to find any for sale so I bought my exhaust a couple days ago lol. Now they all pop up.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Gray8188

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Gt.
Thanks man I'll contact him see if he's got some wiggle room.
I'm working on selling my Vossen wheels to someone possibly, he has a brand new set of PP wheels and is in the Lakeland area.

I sent him a link and will keep you posted OP.
And thanks a lot man please do. If I can't get a pretty good deal I'd love to buy some soon.

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
And thanks a lot man please do. If I can't get a pretty good deal I'd love to buy some soon.
You bet man, I'm a little bummed I took $600 two weeks ago for mine that were almost brand new but if I can help out I certainly will.

OP
OP

Gray8188

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Gt.
You bet man, I'm a little bummed I took $600 two weeks ago for mine that were almost brand new but if I can help out I certainly will.
Yea I think I actually contacted you about them but couldn't pull the trigger at the time. Just bought my first house, new car, and got engaged last weekend so extra money for the car is hard to come by right now lol.

Jprada1210

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 PP GT yellow Jacket
Yea I think I actually contacted you about them but couldn't pull the trigger at the time. Just bought my first house, new car, and got engaged last weekend so extra money for the car is hard to come by right now lol.
Were you able to find them yet ? Mine will be for sale soon . Only 5k miles on the tires no burn outs . Tires are still like new since I only roll race . Im gonna be selling them with tires , sensors and my coyote 25 millimeter spacers for 850 but 950 if I need to ship . Let me know

Jonathan .
Sponsored