Sponsored

WTB: OEM GT lower grille

DanielIvan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow 2015 GT w/ 50th Anniversary Pack
Vehicle Showcase
Looking to buy an OEM GT lower grille to replace my boring 50 Years lower grille for something a little more aggressive. If anyone has one up for grabs, please let me know. Los Angeles locals preferred.

:ford:
Sponsored

Bhoris

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black S550 GTPP
Looking to buy an OEM GT lower grille to replace my boring 50 Years lower grille for something a little more aggressive. If anyone has one up for grabs, please let me know. Los Angeles locals preferred.

:ford:
I have one that I'd be willing to sell you. I'm currently in the process of switching out my entire front end due to an accident (the lower grille was completely untouched and is in perfect condition). A guy backed into me going like 1-2mph in a parking lot but did enough damage that the whole front end needed replacing. Instead of getting a new stock grille, I opted for a matte black mesh grille to go in the new front end. The upper grille was damaged a bit but the lower grille was untouched. How much were you thinking of spending?

OP
OP
DanielIvan

DanielIvan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow 2015 GT w/ 50th Anniversary Pack
Vehicle Showcase
I have one that I'd be willing to sell you. I'm currently in the process of switching out my entire front end due to an accident (the lower grille was completely untouched and is in perfect condition). A guy backed into me going like 1-2mph in a parking lot but did enough damage that the whole front end needed replacing. Instead of getting a new stock grille, I opted for a matte black mesh grille to go in the new front end. The upper grille was damaged a bit but the lower grille was untouched. How much were you thinking of spending?
That's a good question. Let's shift over to PMs and see if we can work something out.
Sponsored