• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

WTB: Locked or married SCT X4

DrDing.Muscle

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium GT PP Competition Orange
Anybody have a married/locked X4 tuner they want to get rid of? I am looking for one.
Sponsored

OP
OP

DrDing.Muscle

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
Can you take a picture of it?

Sponsored

OP
OP

DrDing.Muscle

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
[MENTION=20738]ponie1992[/MENTION] are there any numbers molded on the back or anything? Part numbers or model numbers or any info?

S550Ghost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2016 S550
Thats an SCT X3 through Bama Racing. The X4 have refined their menu's and have Wifi capabilities to download updates. The basic principles are the same and know many who still use the X3.

Why are you wanting a married or locked tuner? You will not be able to use it unless you get it unlocked, which will cost $150 at the minimum.

ponie1992

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red PP GT
[MENTION=20738]ponie1992[/MENTION] are there any numbers molded on the back or anything? Part numbers or model numbers or any info?
Ah man, I should have gotten the number off the back for ya. There is a number. Trying to see if I can get it for you. I'm not home atm.