• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Wyoming WTB - K-member, curtain bags, sensors, Magnetic front clip - Midwest

BlowerGuy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Corey
Vehicle(s)
22 GT500, 2018 GT A10, 06 GTO
I've got a wrecked 18 GT that I need some parts for.
I'm in the Rocky MT region - SD/WY/CO/NE/MT area. Will travel 1000 miles if you had a pile of parts.
K-Member, (I don't think a tubular one would handle street duty)
I could use a Magnetic front and rear bumper, headlights (whole front clip less coolers). If someone had a Magnetic stock hood...that would be great.
Hoods....what is everyone doing there? I don't want a giant cowl hood...not do I want to deal with shitty fiberglass. Stock is the only option no?
Sponsored

TimT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt PP
I have a magnetic stock hood, fenders, upper and lower grills, front splitter all oem and in perfect condition, also have a bumper cover but it does have a couple lower holes that are ripped.

TimT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt PP
I have a pile of other parts, rear diffuser, side skirts, mirror covers, stock mufflers, rotors, springs, complete gray cloth seat set, set PP1 rims with all season Michelins with about 100 miles on them.

Hyper771987

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10
I have a stock K member. Came out of my 2019 GT. I also have all stock suspension parts along with radiador shroud / shutters. Car had 700 miles when the parts cane out.

OP
OP
BlowerGuy

BlowerGuy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Corey
Vehicle(s)
22 GT500, 2018 GT A10, 06 GTO
Sent you guys a message.