• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

California WTB Corsa Touring Axleback or Corsa Sport Catback

CBass2288

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sebastian
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT
Looking to buy Corsa Touring Axleback or Corsa Sport Catback. Have the Xtreme Catback to trade or the Sport Mufflers if you're interested in that.
Sponsored

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
I have a sport back system that is coming off my 16 vert. Black chrome tips. Just havent removed it yet. Car is sold and going back to stock.

OP
OP
CBass2288

CBass2288

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sebastian
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT
I have a sport back system that is coming off my 16 vert. Black chrome tips. Just havent removed it yet. Car is sold and going back to stock.
Car is convertible though? Exhaust won't fit the coupe.

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
I’ll send them an email and ask. Corsa’s site show’s the coupe version as just the coupe. It show’s the vert version as coupe or vert. It looks like the coupe is a 3” and the vert is a 2.75”.

OP
OP
CBass2288

CBass2288

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sebastian
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT
I’ll send them an email and ask. Corsa’s site show’s the coupe version as just the coupe. It show’s the vert version as coupe or vert. It looks like the coupe is a 3” and the vert is a 2.75”.
I'm 3" all the way back as of right now, so I'd probably prefer to keep it that way. Thank you though.

Sponsored

DMELO2247

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
2019 5.0 2015 50th Anniversary 2016 3.7
I'm 3" all the way back as of right now, so I'd probably prefer to keep it that way. Thank you though.
I got touring ab quad tip

OP
OP
CBass2288

CBass2288

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sebastian
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT