• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Indiana WTB Automotive Decals, Stickers

IndyRN

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang PP1 Premium
I've got a neighbor who was recently diagnosed with Stage 4 cancer. He loves cars and has automotive stickers all over his toolboxes in his garage. He's now bedbound but he's been missing his mancave a lot, so his wife thought it would be a fun idea to bring it inside. She bought shop shelving, a rolling toolbox to use for his medical supplies, and a few other things. She really has done a wonderful job making his room look like a 'shop' instead of a hospital room, but she asked if I had any decals. Of course I only had a few, so I thought I'd reach out here to see if anyone has extra decals they'd part with. I'll gladly pay and cover shipping as well!

Thank you.
Sponsored

fmc_smt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt , 2015 Escape , 2015 F250
Vehicle Showcase
I have some , pm me an address , I'll get them on there way .

Seanuf99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
I'll contribute. Dont have many, but have some. Will even thrown in a book of the new USPS pony car stamps.

OP
OP
IndyRN

IndyRN

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang PP1 Premium
I'll contribute. Dont have many, but have some. Will even thrown in a book of the new USPS pony car stamps.
Thank you!
Sponsored