• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

GT350 WTB a OEM GT350 rear seat delete

alec_pr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Considering converting my GT350 to track use only. No big hurry I know this is a long shot find, If any body can point me to FP rear seat delete will be great. Thanks Guys
Sponsored

Sponsored

TopJimmyCooks

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Prem PP; 2019 EcoBoost Prem
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks!! How was the fitment?
Fitment was great. Would have been a snap if the cage wasnā€™t in the way. Thank goodness my 13yo boy could get in there. Sorry the pictures suck, there was a lot of glare.

7A21CDD5-F76A-4642-9E2F-EF2C2CB94CCB.jpeg

F7E4F7EE-B770-4929-B3AC-25845BCDB277.jpeg

TopJimmyCooks

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Prem PP; 2019 EcoBoost Prem
Vehicle Showcase
BTW, while in there he put some dynamat in. Those fuel pumps are LOUD with the rear seat out. Thereā€˜s a little insulation on the underside of the lower delete panel. It might have been enough, but I figured I wasnā€™t going back in there any time soon so why not.

OP
OP

alec_pr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
BTW, while in there he put some dynamat in. Those fuel pumps are LOUD with the rear seat out. Thereā€˜s a little insulation on the underside of the lower delete panel. It might have been enough, but I figured I wasnā€™t going back in there any time soon so why not.
Great idea!!!! Thanks a lot!
Sponsored