• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Pennsylvania WTB- 2018-2020 Mustang GT PP2

Pghpp74

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
Bmw m3
Hi all

I am in the market for a GT with PP2. I prefer a 2019 or 2020 but will consider 2018 if it’s the right car. Must have Recaro seats, active exhaust preferred. No orange or green. Prefer a 1-owner car with less than 15,000 miles, clean Carfax, service records. Prefer a car that hasn't been tracked and that‘s been garage kept, non-smoker. Also no performance mods at any point (cosmetic mods OK). I’m in the Pittsburgh, PA area and will travel up to 1,200 miles. I’m not looking to ship it so anything out of this area will not work.

Shoot me PM if your looking to sell.

Thanks

Sean
Sponsored

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
OP
OP

Pghpp74

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
Bmw m3
Thanks Mike, I have seen these. I’m hoping to find a private seller. I always prefer to meet the prior owner. It gives a better feel of how the car was treated. White is also low on my list and the gray one doesn’t have active exhaust. I’ll look to dealers if my search drags out or I find a CPO. They are also high on their prices.

MNstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
I had similar things I was looking for when I purchased mine. I really wanted active exhaust and the digital display but I wanted the PP1 more. I'm happy with the car so far but would have really loved the active exhaust! Tough to get everything you want buying used...

OP
OP

Pghpp74

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
Bmw m3
I had similar things I was looking for when I purchased mine. I really wanted active exhaust and the digital display but I wanted the PP1 more. I'm happy with the car so far but would have really loved the active exhaust! Tough to get everything you want buying used...
It can be really hard to get what you want when buying used, its takes a lot of patience. I’ve been without a sports car for about a year so a little more waiting is fine if I can find the right one. I’m hoping my post gets someone that’s on the fence moving. Maybe a future GT500 owner needs to part ways with their PP2😀

Sponsored

qwk93ta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1 M6 & 2015 Hellcat A8 (10.83 @ 127)
I was looking for a PP2, but ended up buying an 18 PP1 with 4K miles. it’s a CPO car too. Good luck with your search.
C7D18D6D-50BF-410C-A375-FE9B2B69724B.jpeg