• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Washington WTB 2016 through 2017 California Special Wheels

jimmerheck

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Cal Special
Looking to buy in the pacific NW, 4 California Special wheels and possibly tires, from a 2016 through 2017. 19 X 8.5. Have snow / winter tires that I would like to put on these wheels. Preferably in the Portland area, but will travel a bit. Will not deal with the cost and hassles of shipping.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
jimmerheck

jimmerheck

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Surely there must be someone on this forum who wants to sell their ugly wheels and upgrade? In the Pac. NW only unfortunately...Again, dont want to deal with the hassle and cost of shipping. Too many horror stories of damaged wheels in shipping.

69mach1-395

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RR GT/CS
Not only are they fugly, but are the heaviest wheel out there...people should be giving them away by what I've read here. lol
GLWB

Sponsored

Sc00ter

Sc00ter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow GT Premium w/50th Appearance
Not only are they fugly, but are the heaviest wheel out there...people should be giving them away by what I've read here. lol
GLWB
Ouch! How do you really feel? :crackup:

69mach1-395

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RR GT/CS
I obviously dig them, so much that I spent quite a bit getting them widened. Just being sarcastic about a few comments coming from the peanut gallery.
BTW, I don't think the OP needs these anymore as he widened his also...

Last edited:

Sc00ter

Sc00ter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow GT Premium w/50th Appearance
I obviously dig them, so much that I spent quite a bit getting them widened. Just being sarcastic about a few comments coming from the peanut gallery.
BTW, I don't think the OP needs these anymore as he widened his also...
Sorry, totally missed that - didn't get what "CS 10.5" rims" on the rear meant, thought it was just another rim manufacturer I'd never heard of.
My bad, it all makes sense to me now.

OP
OP
jimmerheck

jimmerheck

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
actually, I am still looking for a set to put winter tires on so thats why the wanted ad is still up. Plus when I bought the car, there is a scratch, not rash, on one of them. When I looked at the car, my wife and I looked at each wheel carefully. No scratches at all. Drove it home and then noticed a scratch on the wheel when I got it home. Its not from something you could hit on the road. Either I missed it when I looked at it, or the dealer scratched it when they took it for detailing as we were doing the paperwork, not sure.
Sponsored