• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: North Carolina WTB 18/19 PP1 Strut tower brace

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
In the off chance anyone took theres off for a aftermarket I would be interested in buying the OEM one. I am in Asheville NC and can pick up if close and will pay ship if not. Just let me know a reasonable price.
Sponsored

Assh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Race Red GT
I've got some 2019 PP1 wheels and tires, 200 miles, if that is where you're headed with your build.

OP
OP
Briebee72

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
I've got some 2019 PP1 wheels and tires, 200 miles, if that is where you're headed with your build.
Yeah sort of. I have the wheels already but no tires. Out of curiosity what are you asking for yours?

Assh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Race Red GT
$1600.00. I took them off my Mustang as soon as I got It, includes TPMS.

I'm in Oriental and I bet they float away when Dorian gets here! Which will be in about 8 hours.

OP
OP
Briebee72

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
Ok thanks. Stay safe. My moms in Wilmington. Oh I got a deal then. Got my PP1 wheels for 500.00. Thanks for reply. Hunker down.

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
Hey, I have a strut tower brace from my 2017 GT PP. As far as I know the 18-19 use the exact same thing.

I bought a Ford Performance black brace for the aesthetics. The FP brace package comes with the K-brace that goes from the towers to the firewall as well. The whole package has new fasteners as I just reused the ones I already had on my car. I can take pictures this evening if you’re interested. I am in FL so would have to ship, but I still have the box the FP one came in so could just use that and send it out.

PM me if you’re interested.

Parksm3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
In the off chance anyone took theres off for a aftermarket I would be interested in buying the OEM one. I am in Asheville NC and can pick up if close and will pay ship if not. Just let me know a reasonable price.
Just sent ya a message

OP
OP
Briebee72

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
Hey all found one thanks for the replies.
Sponsored