Would you trade 350r for F-150

OP
OP

Spart302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Race Red GT350R
After doing some more research and calculations it’s smartest for me to keep the R. I’ll probably do what some of y’all said and look for a beater truck later this year. Or maybe even wait for the bronco next year when I get a hefty raise
Sponsored

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
‘19 GT350 (sold)
After doing some more research and calculations it’s smartest for me to keep the R. I’ll probably do what some of y’all said and look for a beater truck later this year. Or maybe even wait for the bronco next year when I get a hefty raise
Good idea
When I was a fanatical hunter and gun guy, I always had a beater. Going thru brush with a beater is always more satisfying than exposing a new rig to redneck pinstriping.
My last rig was a Baja Bug. That thing would go anywhere and cheap to work on.

thill444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 SS1LE (sold 18 GT350)
I think that's smart. Also I would wait a few more years on the Bronco. First year problem and dealers will want full MSRP and possibly ADM. In 2-3 years there will be big incentives and lots of used one available.

Johnnydarkgt350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350R, 91f150,Lexus GX460 , 1965 Mercury comet cyclone 4speed
Vehicle Showcase
If you're going to lose $8k on the trade, You'd be better off coming up with the $8k and buying a daily driver until the R is paid down or off. Just my $.02.
Yes perfect

Johnnydarkgt350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350R, 91f150,Lexus GX460 , 1965 Mercury comet cyclone 4speed
Vehicle Showcase
I’m hoping that the lesson of buying fewer things that depreciate will afford you much more $$ for your guns and Ammo hobbies . My original paint beautiful 91 f- 150 Inline six manual 5 speed 4x4 with a gun rack gets me anywhere I need to go even in inclement weather and isn’t depreciating anymore! It’s a truck therefore a tool . My GT350R sees the other side of Idaho nice days and will run lower elapse times than a Ferrari 458 italia at Laguna seca. And since it’s a May 2015 build date “ R” it’s also not deprecating anymore. That’s how a 20 year ford career guy like me does it . I’m having fun and keeping my monies I’ve invested.

The Rooster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
I’m fortunate enough to have both. My daily is a lariat sport. I hate to say it but if I had to choose between the two I’d keep my truck. Driving the Shelby every day would probably make me fall out of love with it,
Sponsored